wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 4:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2008, 5:26 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

joe wrote:
is this thread satire? because if not... you guys are seriously uninformed.

just to pick one topic out of the many in this thread, nostradamus as future-seeing prophet has been completely debunked. there aren't any of his predictions that are true at all. all the predictions you have heard about were based on mistranslations after the fact in order to create a mysterious story that could be used to sell books on the subject, and people repeat them because it's interesting to think we live in a world where supernatural events (like seeing the future) can actually happen. if you research nostradamus from some real sources (i.e. not books biased in his favor) you'll quickly find out all the prophecies are modern inventions based on mistranslations.

as far as 9/11 being a conspiracy, if you think that the hundreds of thousands of people involved all kept their mouth shut and that the government could be involved in something so huge and carry it off perfectly, i think you don't have much of a grasp on reality.

there is alot of evidence that can prove that 9-11 was an inside job. come on jet fuel would metl and entire buildin made of steel? i asked many physic professor and they said not a chance. there has to be some kind of bomb from the inside of the building.

PostPosted: July 24th, 2008, 9:09 am 
Newcomer

HyperK999999 wrote:
there is alot of evidence that can prove that 9-11 was an inside job. come on jet fuel would metl and entire buildin made of steel? i asked many physic professor and they said not a chance. there has to be some kind of bomb from the inside of the building.

actually there is NO evidence for it.

first of all it's common sense: a hollow structure in high wind plus high octane jet fuel is going to create a blast furnace way hotter than is needed to soften steel and thus collapse the structure.

secondly there's tons of SCIENTIFIC evidence rather than what you saw on a youtube video, all over the internet. here's just one example out of thousands:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... 27842.html
Quote:
To investigate 16 of the most prevalent claims made by conspiracy theorists, POPULAR MECHANICS assembled a team of nine researchers and reporters who, together with PM editors, consulted more than 70 professionals in fields that form the core content of this magazine, including aviation, engineering and the military.

In the end, we were able to debunk each of these assertions with hard evidence and a healthy dose of common sense. We learned that a few theories are based on something as innocent as a reporting error on that chaotic day. Others are the byproducts of cynical imaginations that aim to inject suspicion and animosity into public debate. Only by confronting such poisonous claims with irrefutable facts can we understand what really happened on a day that is forever seared into world history.

if you want a more humorous version of the article read this instead
http://www.cracked.com/article_15740_wa ... e-job.html

believe me, i am NO fan of the federal government and i think george bush is an international war criminal. if he could have done something like this to start a war with iraq i'm sure he'd have considered it. but it's just implausible in the extreme that the government, which employs millions of people, could possibly cover up every single facet of this huge event without a single person knowing. it just doesn't make any sense.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8