wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 9:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: August 5th, 2009, 11:39 pm 
Forum Drunk

Didn't they patch collisions like ages ago?
Are you trying to tell me you can collide sha1?

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick

PostPosted: August 6th, 2009, 12:21 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

/wrists

Just beat the dead horse further, why don't you.

PostPosted: August 6th, 2009, 6:54 am 
Some Honorary Title

Title: Angry Bird
GeorgeMots wrote:
No worries, icefrog will realease dota 6.61c in less than 2 days...

hope so. But from what icefrog posted, it showed that he had no ideas wha'ts wrong. And he was still trying to find a solution. Obviously he has fixed all H2I functions and yet dota is still not working, that's why he is confused now. GOOD LUCK icefrog.
Lanaya wrote:
Awesome, no more need for optimizing... max map size is now 8mb :D

LOL! Dota is trying to get more new heroes? 200 Heroes may be on the future version?

Dekar wrote:
Didn't they patch collisions like ages ago?
Are you trying to tell me you can collide sha1?

Oh yeah. And somehow you can play collided map in patch 1.23. It's just another kind of "collisions".
whatever. It's not share-able, so why talk about that? And that's probably not dekar's post. Ozzapoo posted it? Since dekar knows how to use a collided map in patch 1.23 surely he will know how to do it in patch1.24? :o

[line][/line]
Hke's cp have been tested and it works. It proved that Blizzard didn't touch game caches when they updated it to patch 1.24. Hke's cp uses gamecache.

Code:
//globals
gamecache hke_z03=null

Last edited by initialD on August 6th, 2009, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: August 6th, 2009, 7:20 am 
The Flying Cow!

Quote:
Oh yeah. And somehow you can play collided map in patch 1.23.
whatever. It's not share-able, so why talk about that? And that's probably not dekar's post. Ozzapoo posted it? Since dekar knows how to use a collided map in patch 1.23 surely he will know how to do it in patch1.24?

What on earth are you talking about?! Are you saying I have Dekar's password? Since when did Dekar know how to collide in 1.23? Stop this nonsense.

PostPosted: August 6th, 2009, 7:24 am 
Some Honorary Title

huh? You can play a collided map on patch 1.23 don't you?
ok now tell me that you can't.
wtf?
Probably there was a hacker who hacked your id and dekar's id and PM me and then talked about playing collided maps on patch 1.23 .
Now I am haunted.

Dekar wrote:
It still uses the same jass, just the way to make it "collide" is completely different.

I don't really care, I think they're out anyway, Ozza wants them to stay secret...
The point is, if that goes public everyone will remove the sync command which is still the way
to modify others games.

If someone could use cache cheats on patch 1.23 , it means map collisions continue. Although it's another kind of collision. It's still the collision concept.

Or you've took too much drugs you can't really understand simple thing?

Ok now tell me that this is not a PM from dekar. It's someone else, who hacked dekar's id and did it. It's now so scary. There was a hacker among us that can do such awesome thing.

Or why don't you just PM rnbby and asked him about his "new" collided map which works on patch 1.23? And holy shit he probably have leaked it that's why I saw so many cache cheats even when I was playing on patch 1.23.

Ozzapoo wrote:
Stop this nonsense.

Why keep telling me to stop "bullshitting"
All I want is your source. Just give me a link! Where is it that Blizzard talk about removing game cache? Just show me the source?? Copy and paste it here?
Sincerely I haven't read anything about removing game caches?

You didn't prove what you said and you asked me to stop this "nonsense". I have given you enough informations for you to figure out that patch 1.24 fixed nothig. Why keep yelling at me? FFS stop taking drugs please.

wtf? You wanna bet? Very soon blizzard will announce to update wc3 to patch 1.24b or 1.25.
You wanna bet?
Retarded.

PostPosted: August 6th, 2009, 9:55 am 
The Flying Cow!

Are you a moron? I did not even mention game caches in my last post. I was merely commenting on you thinking that someone has hacked Dekar's account simply because he asked a question?

On the topic of collision, I must have read wrong, I thought cache modification was removed as well, seems not. But Blizzard is not the one to blame, honestly. The stupid people leaking things to the public on a mass scale are. Who in their right mind would tell everyone about the hex code execution? Then Blizzard has to trouble everyone by fixing it.. I was always opposed to publicising things like that, but some people seem to think otherwise. Oh well, screw them.

PostPosted: August 6th, 2009, 12:27 pm 
Forum Drunk

Yeah it was my post, if you don't believe me just mail me and I'll answer you that it was my post -.-
And there are no collisions on sha1 so far - there probably won't be "cheap" (costs < 10k$) ones for the next decades.
There are ways to get around the checksum ofc, but they have nothing to do with collisions!

edit:
Ozza: I don't think full disclosure is a bad thing - it just depends on what you need - private exploits or security ;)

PostPosted: August 6th, 2009, 1:20 pm 
Some Honorary Title

Ozzapoo wrote:
Are you a moron? I did not even mention game caches in my last post. I was merely commenting on you thinking that someone has hacked Dekar's account simply because he asked a question?

On the topic of collision, I must have read wrong, I thought cache modification was removed as well, seems not. But Blizzard is not the one to blame, honestly. The stupid people leaking things to the public on a mass scale are. Who in their right mind would tell everyone about the hex code execution? Then Blizzard has to trouble everyone by fixing it.. I was always opposed to publicising things like that, but some people seem to think otherwise. Oh well, screw them.

Are you an idiot? You didn't mention game caches the last game but you did mention game caches on one of your post. And I have asked that questions on everywhere and you didn't give me an answer. So it's obviously a questions that should be answered a long time ago.
And you keep yelling at me in this and that. What's the fucking point?
Now you answered me about the game cache thingie. "You must have heard it wrong huh?"
Why can't you answer it earlier? I have searched all other websties just to see where they've mentioned about blizzard fixing game caches and I didn't find it. So again it's my fault believing your idiotic words?

Though bypassing the checksum has nothing to do with "collisions" but it depends on how you define the word "collisions"! Dekar's PM did use the word "collide" And when I am talking about collisions in patch 1.23 why is it so hard for you to understand what I was talking about?

So now people CAN bypass the checksum and use cache cheats on patch 1.23. What is wrong with the statement "collisions continue"?

Also, Dekar used the word "collide" and I don't think it's wrong? By bypassing wc3 it allows you to use cache cheats, why can't we use the word "collide". It's the same concept how those cheats are runned.

Ok now, all this arguement was just because of the defination. Collide is not "collide"
Funny huh? And don't forget what you told me when I asked you if you can use a collided map on patch 1.23. You said yes, but one have to be a host to do so. Why didn't you just answer me and said "No, I can't collide, I can only bypassing the checksum."?

Huh? You thought it's logic to say you can play a collided map on patch 1.23 a few month ago but now you tell me I was bullshitting saying it? What's the logic?

And seriously, stop taking drugs. Holy shit you are a bad guy in this forums.

Dekar wrote:
Yeah it was my post, if you don't believe me just mail me and I'll answer you that it was my post -.-
And there are no collisions on sha1 so far - there probably won't be "cheap" (costs < 10k$) ones for the next decades.
There are ways to get around the checksum ofc, but they have nothing to do with collisions!

You said that on the PM: the way to make it "collided" are complately different.
Of course it's different, but you still used the word "collide" in the PM, and then suddenly you said it's not possible to "collided". One word with different definations. You have changed your mind about the defination of the word. So it would be logic if I think it's 2 different person.

Rnbby did say it once he got a collided map that work on patch 1.23. He was probably just trash talking. I saw cache cheats on patch 1.23. I didn't know if it was the host using cache cheats. I was just thinking it might be rnbby's map. But since you say it so surely it's not possible then it had to be the host who was using cache cheat.

p/s rnbby disappeared? Name changed? Not seeing his post for a decade.

PostPosted: August 6th, 2009, 1:57 pm 
Forum Drunk

Dunno what I wrote back then, but I probably used quotes. In that context it means it still has the same effect but isn't a collision by definition. The reason I asked was cause I wanted to know if blizzard left something out to collide without actually colliding sha1. I am really not up to the latest news no more. Anyway, how about you guys chillax (this word is so fail :D) a bit?

PostPosted: August 6th, 2009, 9:07 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: I Just Lost the Game
Lanaya wrote:
Awesome, no more need for optimizing... max map size is now 8mb :D

They upped the limit on map sizes? Awesome!

Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next