wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently May 27th, 2017, 7:22 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: August 27th, 2010, 4:30 am 
Offline
Noob
User avatar

Joined: August 16th, 2010, 3:49 am
Posts: 380
Title: Not a normal Indian
Lanaya wrote:
it's not really free .. u had to buy wc3 >.>


Actually I bought war3 for the campaigns, Dota was a free bonus... But even if you devide the $100 price tag of ROC and TFT combined between the over 10000 custom games I have played... Dota cost me 1 cent?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 27th, 2010, 10:11 am 
Offline
Banned-To-Be
User avatar

Joined: July 28th, 2008, 6:28 pm
Posts: 1539
Title: Administrator
AbusivePie wrote:
Lanaya wrote:
it's not really free .. u had to buy wc3 >.>


Actually I bought war3 for the campaigns, Dota was a free bonus... But even if you devide the $100 price tag of ROC and TFT combined between the over 10000 custom games I have played... Dota cost me 1 cent?


That penny could do amazing things.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 27th, 2010, 2:22 pm 
Offline
Forum Staff
User avatar

Joined: June 2nd, 2007, 6:53 pm
Posts: 2725
Title: I Just Lost the Game
How many times did you buy WC3 that it cost $100? The WC3 Battle Chest is only $40, and it has RoC and TFT.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 27th, 2010, 2:26 pm 
Offline
Noob
User avatar

Joined: August 16th, 2010, 3:49 am
Posts: 380
Title: Not a normal Indian
Senethior459 wrote:
How many times did you buy WC3 that it cost $100? The WC3 Battle Chest is only $40, and it has RoC and TFT.


If you bought them the day they came out, they were 50 bucks a piece. Yeah, I have had ROC for a little over 8 years now and TFT for 7


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 29th, 2010, 5:58 pm 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: February 24th, 2009, 1:31 pm
Posts: 3692
Location: JEW LAND
wow roc is from 2002 and tft from 2003?
anyhow:
LoL - SUX! dumb name (wanna play lol?? seriosly?)
HoN - kinda good tough graphics look like HOMAM-V and I didnt like it that much..
DotA - I think that it stratches the WE to their limits... I'm pretty sure icefrog and the other team has to go to alot of effort for making a skill as it combines triggers and dummies etc... wc3 just wasnt made for that (imo) and its really impressive the stuff DotA was able to pull..
tough playing it at wc3 at public... i gotta admit that sux hard. its a team game and in public its every man for himself.. every1 tries to steal or f+++ you up... btw there are some dumb things that make the game imba imo..
making a standalone game for dota could be good as it deserves it imo (i wonder if it will spawn maps.. like diablo maps.. making a map based on a game based on a map?)
anyhow. i love writing alot of shit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: August 29th, 2010, 6:24 pm 
Offline
Banned-To-Be
User avatar

Joined: July 28th, 2008, 6:28 pm
Posts: 1539
Title: Administrator
haxorico wrote:
wow roc is from 2002 and tft from 2003?
anyhow:
LoL - SUX! dumb name (wanna play lol?? seriosly?)
HoN - kinda good tough graphics look like HOMAM-V and I didnt like it that much..
DotA - I think that it stratches the WE to their limits... I'm pretty sure icefrog and the other team has to go to alot of effort for making a skill as it combines triggers and dummies etc... wc3 just wasnt made for that (imo) and its really impressive the stuff DotA was able to pull..
tough playing it at wc3 at public... i gotta admit that sux hard. its a team game and in public its every man for himself.. every1 tries to steal or f+++ you up... btw there are some dumb things that make the game imba imo..
making a standalone game for dota could be good as it deserves it imo (i wonder if it will spawn maps.. like diablo maps.. making a map based on a game based on a map?)
anyhow. i love writing alot of shit


thanks for the shit :D

Dota in no way is imbalanced >.>, except for new heroes of course, for testing..
the Diablo III Warcraft map looks epic, never got around playing it though. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/diablo-iii-warcraft-beta-v1-19b-112705/

~~P.S.
The forum should totally have youtube tags >.>.. [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvB2WaW3yBk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4th, 2010, 9:24 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: April 14th, 2008, 1:01 am
Posts: 71
just tell everybody that plays dota they have cookies in thier computer.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/T ... -side.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 4th, 2010, 10:24 pm 
Offline
Banned-To-Be
User avatar

Joined: July 28th, 2008, 6:28 pm
Posts: 1539
Title: Administrator
stealer wrote:
just tell everybody that plays dota they have cookies in thier computer.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/T ... -side.html


omg thanks!!

the cookies were delicious when i opened my computer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 6th, 2010, 4:45 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: May 2nd, 2009, 7:58 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Internet
Title: I Dunno
stealer wrote:
just tell everybody that plays dota they have cookies in thier computer.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/T ... -side.html


Lol, xD That guy is my hero.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)