wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:30 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: September 24th, 2018, 9:51 am 
Newcomer

Map Request: Thien Menh Anh Hung FE edition v4

Map Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PtXB2n ... wDdc9/view

Cheats: Any cheat pack, single player enabled, deprotect, with a VIP custom command as previous version (fulfilled-requests-f75/thien-menh-anh-hung-2-66-t35341.html) and could you please keep original mini image (which will be shown when you create map) and loading screen (remove your sign and wc3edit sign). Because i want to play map in garena but with those sign, they will know it's a cheated map.

And there is a little bug in old cheated map, when you play a character in cheated map, you cannot wear red weapon in legit map, even you forge that red weapon in legit map, you still cannot bring it or game will be crashed. I don't know if you can fix this or not, but i still let you know.

This is the lastest version of this map, the author has created new map and release in this October.

Thank you in advance!!

Last edited by heoporo on September 25th, 2018, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: September 25th, 2018, 4:06 pm 
Forum Staff

Not sure about removing wc3edit sign / map thumbnail, because that's probably a special thing for nuzamacuxe since he put so much effort making the edited versions.
It's like you ask me or Enishiyuki to remove our nicknames from twrpg SHDR.

PostPosted: September 25th, 2018, 7:02 pm 
Newcomer

it's ok if he doesn't want to do that xD

PostPosted: September 25th, 2018, 7:52 pm 
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz

Title: Just Another S.Mod
Quote:
And there is a little bug in old cheated map, when you play a character in cheated map, you cannot wear red weapon in legit map, even you forge that red weapon in legit map, you still cannot bring it or game will be crashed. I don't know if you can fix this or not, but i still let you know.

It's not fixable, maybe you did something that can't be done on legit map... don't do heavy edits. Anyway, I'll do it soon.

PostPosted: September 27th, 2018, 8:01 pm 
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz

Title: Just Another S.Mod
heoporo wrote:
Map Request: Thien Menh Anh Hung FE edition v4

Map Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PtXB2n ... wDdc9/view

Cheats: Any cheat pack, single player enabled, deprotect, with a VIP custom command as previous version (fulfilled-requests-f75/thien-menh-anh-hung-2-66-t35341.html) and could you please keep original mini image (which will be shown when you create map) and loading screen (remove your sign and wc3edit sign). Because i want to play map in garena but with those sign, they will know it's a cheated map.

This is the lastest version of this map, the author has created new map and release in this October.

Thank you in advance!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: September 27th, 2018, 8:12 pm 
Newcomer

Thanks nuzamacuxe, very appreciate!

PostPosted: August 27th, 2021, 7:33 pm 
Newcomer

how to change font at file items-Cleaned.txt by Smod