wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 3:59 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: August 13th, 2017, 2:30 pm 
Newcomer

I will happily paypal $10 $20 to the person who does this or donate same to their preferred charity.

Map Name: Saint Seiya Defense 1.5 or greater attached or available from this source (QQ account required to download, I believe)

Map Link: http://www.17wanba.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7757

Cheat Hint: This looks like it was previously completed on a much older version here - http://forum.wc3edit.net/fulfilled-requ ... 29892.html

Currently the locked heroes react with animation and red chinese text that appears to be denial of access - These heroes are unlocked by typing some password but I'm not sure exactly when and I believe it MUST be in observer mode, but that is speculation based on google translation of guides.

Request: I would like an added command -unlock to this map which allow players to pick all locked characters (Saga, Dohko, Shaka, Radhamantis, Shura, etc...) at character selection screen.

I also request that any localization protections be removed (if any are present, I am currently having trouble even loading this new version on LAN but it may be that I am not running the correct version.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can do this

Attachment:
new_sds1.5U9.w3x

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by hulksmash on December 17th, 2017, 5:14 am, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: August 18th, 2017, 9:20 am 
Newcomer

as much as i know it's not unlockable with codes

PostPosted: August 18th, 2017, 1:13 pm 
Newcomer

GGlover39 wrote:
as much as i know it's not unlockable with codes

How do you mean? As in my request is impossible or the heroes are not conventionally unlockable?

I have seen several videos of them being played and have the link to the micro-transaction page people are buying access to them on. As that seemed enough evidence to me they exist and that someone here previously had fulfilled this same request on an old version, I am quite hopeful.

Honestly I would be happy to just don't click me my access from the map maker, I simply don't know Chinese to navigate the transaction and don't have a Chinese payment method accepted by them.

PostPosted: August 30th, 2017, 5:36 pm 
Super Moderator

Map not working for me.
If it aint wokring, can't test it.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: September 1st, 2017, 3:25 pm 
Newcomer

haxorico wrote:
Map not working for me.
If it aint wokring, can't test it.

:shock: :?

Anything I can do to help facilitate getting this to work for you? It works for me on latest WC3 patch as well as 1.24e with 8MB limit remover - I'd post the original map DL source but it's a Chinese site that is tough to navigate

Thanks so much for trying in any case, if there's anything more I can do to help this along I'd very much like to.

edit: Perhaps this can be made to work if you increase your available pagefile? That error does sound memory related and this map is certainly rather large. Apologies if you already tried or this is a known error not easily remedied.

PostPosted: September 1st, 2017, 8:38 pm 
Super Moderator

I have the latest patch since I can log on battle.net
Not aware of any fixes but maps that are over 8 (or even 20) MB work for me on single player.

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2017, 2:13 pm 
Forum Staff

Not playable, different patch.

PostPosted: September 3rd, 2017, 2:24 pm 
Newcomer

The only patch I'm aware of having is the 8 MB limit remover. Is it likely there's some other patch working to make this map functional that I should find? I've tested this and it loads functionally on my copies of both 1.24e and latest WC3 from battle.net, but if the community here can't load it I will defer and do whatever's necessary to provide any necessary corollary software to facilitate map testing.

I would be extremely grateful for any thoughts or elaboration on which patch may be missing that I could share.

Thanks again in advance

PostPosted: September 4th, 2017, 4:47 am 
Super Moderator

Well it seems like some of the staff can open the map and some cannot. That is a case I didn't see before and it does create some problems, for now since it is being looked at, this post will stay in this section and will NOT be trashed.
But I wouldn't expect any releases soon...

PostPosted: September 5th, 2017, 11:23 pm 
Newcomer

Thanks Haxorico -- I appreciate everyone giving it a shot and am surprised and a little proud to have stumped you guys.

If it's any incentive at all, I am very serious and would be extremely grateful to be able to pay out the aforementioned reward to someone and can provide business and character references if there is any doubt or worry of welching.

I earnestly hope that someone can take this farther than what little I managed to do with MPQEditor which was not much at all, I simply can't make enough sense of the old or current tutorials to make meaningful progress.

Blessed Be The Pegasus Fantasy