[NZCP+Fukki's CP] Profligacy RPG 0.92

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

kazeshini75
Newcomer

[NZCP+Fukki's CP] Profligacy RPG 0.92

Post by kazeshini75 »

Map Name : Profligacy RPG 0.92

Map Link: uploaded to post

Request : NUZAMACUXE's Cheat Pack and fukki's Cheat Pack to this map

Activator: -wc3edit

Is there a way to change the shortcut for Fukki's to something other than ESC since that's what is used to change the panel for quests? something like / or * on the numpad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nuzamacuxe
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
Title: Just Another S.Mod

Re: [NZCP+Fukki's CP] Profligacy RPG 0.92

Post by nuzamacuxe »

Next time you can ask to add only NZCP since it already covers everything what FukKi CP does (and much more) in a much better way. Why am I saying that? Check it out:
post205457.html#p205457 - That'll also saves my time since I won't need to open 4 txt files.

About the shortcut change, there's no way. It would only work on 1.31.1. One more reason to left FukKi aside and use my cp instead.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kazeshini75
Newcomer

Re: [NZCP+Fukki's CP] Profligacy RPG 0.92

Post by kazeshini75 »

Tried the map and works great. I noticed one of the commands I use with Fukki doesn't work with NZCP and that's the return damage command. haven't been able to try everything else though