wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which Internet Browser?
Google Chrome 29%  29%  [ 7 ]
FireFox 46%  46%  [ 11 ]
Opera 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Other(s) not worth mentioning 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 24
PostPosted: March 6th, 2010, 11:50 pm 
Legendary Genius

Title: Legendary Genius²
FatherSpace wrote:
PS: For all you IE luvars, go here: http://goo.gl/h2p1

Didn't work... haha?

PSU: Corsair CX500
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB @ 1866
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1GB
HDD: OCZ Vertex series 30GB SSD
Case: Antec 900
Monitor: Toshiba 32"

PostPosted: March 13th, 2010, 2:29 pm 
Forum Staff

Spoiler for "Chrome":

Spoiler for "FireFox":

Spoiler for "Steam In-Game Browser:

PostPosted: March 14th, 2010, 6:51 am 
Forum Staff

Legal proof.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2010, 8:22 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Opera 10.10 gets 100/100, as well, :D.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2010, 8:54 am 
The Flying Cow!

Spoiler:

It does indeed :)

PostPosted: March 14th, 2010, 7:17 pm 

FatherSpace wrote:
If XXX is your thing, then you'll love Google Chrome's 'Incognito' windows. Doesn't save history or cookies. And it does have extensions 'n shit, and seems faster than Firefox to me, at least.

PS: For all you IE luvars, go here: http://goo.gl/h2p1

I dare you. FF/Chrome/Opera/Safari users have nothing to fear, though.

Oh shit i thought it was gonna crash my computer, i'm on FF

PostPosted: March 16th, 2010, 5:20 am 
Forum Addict

Title: ☆Fate Testarossa★
I'm using IE now browsing wc3edit.... =D
But I always use Chrome for download ~_~

-->pkyer(Active)
-->InfernoRock(Banned for inactive...WTF!?)

Small Sized Duck wrote:
IF someone is talking about a map they wanted cheated 17 years ago. And you bump it, you're retarded.

PostPosted: March 16th, 2010, 11:02 pm 

First of all let me the first one to say I know many computer Executives and friend of mine licened by colledges and such to fix computers and the first thing they say and I mean the very first thing IF YOU RUN WINDOWS USE WINDOWS INTERNET EXPLORE firefox is not supposed to be on windows and if firefox breaks your computer for some unkown way if its not a mac your screwed b/c an official company wont help you. first of all a Windows computer uses internet explore because it automatic updates and such can fix problems in your Internet explore if you use firefox you have no built in support for this program. People NaG NaG NaG that firefox can make sure viruses dont get on your computer thats all s#!& trust me getting on the internet even connecting to the internet gives you little trojans that you cant even tell is there your computer deals with those and you never know. I suggest you use internet explore if your on a Windows computer Epecially Windows xp of course it is totally up to opinion however as i said your safer off using Internet explore if your on a windows b/c then you have some one to blame you can blame microsoft for sucking if your on windows and you use Firefox do you think mac cares if your computer breaks no truth is there is no good internet browsing its all up to how good your comp is and how much patience you have.

PostPosted: March 17th, 2010, 4:12 am 
Noob

Title: LSD.
t_newel wrote:
First of all let me the first one to say I know many computer Executives and friend of mine licened by colledges and such to fix computers and the first thing they say and I mean the very first thing IF YOU RUN WINDOWS USE WINDOWS INTERNET EXPLORE firefox is not supposed to be on windows and if firefox breaks your computer for some unkown way if its not a mac your screwed b/c an official company wont help you. first of all a Windows computer uses internet explore because it automatic updates and such can fix problems in your Internet explore if you use firefox you have no built in support for this program. People NaG NaG NaG that firefox can make sure viruses dont get on your computer thats all s#!& trust me getting on the internet even connecting to the internet gives you little trojans that you cant even tell is there your computer deals with those and you never know. I suggest you use internet explore if your on a Windows computer Epecially Windows xp of course it is totally up to opinion however as i said your safer off using Internet explore if your on a windows b/c then you have some one to blame you can blame microsoft for sucking if your on windows and you use Firefox do you think mac cares if your computer breaks no truth is there is no good internet browsing its all up to how good your comp is and how much patience you have.

If you get a virus you can't blame microsoft... This is BS.

PostPosted: March 17th, 2010, 6:55 am 
The Flying Cow!

t_newel wrote:

1. Of course they ask if you use IE. IE is why you get viruses.
2. Firefox is not supposed to be run on Windows? Why would they release it for Windows then?
3. Firefox does not break your computer.
4. And you think having a Mac will solve all problems? Think again.
5. Firefox checks for the latest updates every time you start it. How is that not automatic?
6. Firefox doesn't prevent viruses from getting on but it sure as hell makes it less likely for them to get on.
7. "even connecting to the internet gives you little trojans" My router connected to the internet. Oshi- I have trojans now! :(
8. So I should use IE and blame Microsoft when bad things happen? Nah, I'd rather use another browser and not get viruses to begin with.
9. Use new lines and punctuation, reading your post is so hard.
10. Now go away.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next