One Piece ^^

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
weirdone2
Forum Staff

One Piece ^^

Post by weirdone2 »

Well as i'm sure some of you know this is one of my favorite mangas so ima tell you where you can find it at. <.<

Anime[Note: Only has most recent]
Manga

Also note that you can feel free to discuss one piece here as you wish. <.< Just remeber if your going to say somting that would be considered a spoiler to use

Code: Select all

[color=#233455]
Example -> you have to highlight to see.meow
nevo
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: Nevo

Re: One Piece ^^

Post by nevo »

Wow, it sucks! One Peice is gay!

lol, im just jking, i dont love it, but nice job. ^_^
My Favorite Rule:
- No excessive BBCode, (colors, flashing text, spoilers, etc.), using; don't use it for every single word you're typing, only use it make a word(s) stand out.
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

No it doesnt suck. Its nice.

Learn to respect what others like, if you dont like it you shouldnt post it at all :lol:
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
Illidans911
Title: God Of Ownage

Post by Illidans911 »

One piece is decent, Bo bobo(cunt lol) and Naruto are my top picks
ImageDeck the halls with gasoline! Falalala! lalalala@!@Image
ImageLight it on fire and watch them all scream! Falalala! Lalala Image
ImageBurn the school down to the ashes Falalalaa! lalalala!@!Image
Pr0zaC
Title: Officialy Unofficial

Post by Pr0zaC »

Personally, I liked the manga One Piece and kind dislikes the anime. Same thing goes for Death Note. Death Note really pwNt'd.
CrimsonReapers
Title: D ProffesionalVictim

Post by CrimsonReapers »

Omg... I LOVE ONE PIECE so much I COULD DIE FOR IT!!!!
KAIZOKUOU OREWA NARU!!!!!
I cannot stop watching it after I started watching it. One of the latest episode was so sad...
I used to love Naruto but the fillers really make me dislike it. I rather read the manga for the Shippuden series.
Ahh Bleach... how to describe this....

ONE PIECE FTW!!!!1111

I just can't stop talking when it comes to One Piece. My interest for it is too great for me to not watch it. Though I started reading the manga around Skypeia's arc maybe because I watch the anime up till there. Whoever is a One Piece super fan PM me.
I hack whenever I can, and give up whenever I can't. Just my principle. I still don' understand Jass much yet but I believe I am improving as I progress. I noticed I nvr credit JJ after cheating a map with his CP so now I give all credits to him.
I wanted to say thanks to Georgemots for teaching me how to hack maps.

I am not hacking anymore friends and earthlings. I will moderate posts now (sobs). I really wanted to help but I am wargahroarahhhh busy with life. So friends, watch the way u posts :).
weirdone2
Forum Staff

Post by weirdone2 »

Skypiea eh hmm sad part you talking about must be the thing with the gold and the robbers perhaps? Wait till you get to water seven it gets really emotional ter. (>")>
CrimsonReapers
Title: D ProffesionalVictim

Post by CrimsonReapers »

weirdone2 wrote:Skypiea eh hmm sad part you talking about must be the thing with the gold and the robbers perhaps? Wait till you get to water seven it gets really emotional ter. (>")>

Lol I am already at Thriller Bark's arc. It was a very sad thing to see Merry go. In the anime, it was so emotional I had a teary eyes. It seems like it is getting to the end of Thriller Bark.

PS: If only there is a spoiler tag or was it just me who don't know it exists? Its kinda hard to hide spoilers. So I thought of making the font same colour as the background. Where one have to highlight it to see.
I hack whenever I can, and give up whenever I can't. Just my principle. I still don' understand Jass much yet but I believe I am improving as I progress. I noticed I nvr credit JJ after cheating a map with his CP so now I give all credits to him.
I wanted to say thanks to Georgemots for teaching me how to hack maps.

I am not hacking anymore friends and earthlings. I will moderate posts now (sobs). I really wanted to help but I am wargahroarahhhh busy with life. So friends, watch the way u posts :).