wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: m2tm's talk :)
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2007, 3:54 pm 
Forum Drunk

i think...10, but they'll go away after some time... so if one really fucks you up
give him some more :)

edit:
just rechecked... warnings last only 90 days!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick

PostPosted: July 24th, 2007, 3:04 am 

Baertaemias wrote:
routerpills wrote:
rofl, m2tm, why u even here bitching about it in the first place???? just leave the forums if u don't like hacking maps, maybe if u haven't noticed, the forums are dedicated to map deprotection and cheating/hacking......

Wow, stfu if you don't have a brain. I think m2t's is right in some places, but wrong in some others. Ie, I haven't seen many people learn, it's all copy and paste, (I, too haven't learned for a while, but when I came here, I learned alot of GUI) but creating a tool to cheat, I just don't see the point of when you can manually do it.

Edit - And no, you gigantic faggot, Router, this isn't dedicated to just cheating maps, it's just something we do for fun. This site is dedicated to helping others learn GUI and JASS. So stfu if you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

:) I took a break from foruming for a bit because I'm out at my cottage. Thanks for the support and I agree, making a tool to auto-inject cheats is probably useless... The only reason I thought it could be useful is that it would nullify the need for the requests section really.

And yes, this site is WC3Edit. It has sections for protection, for general mapmaking, and for general discussion. The hacking portion may be the most popular, but it is not the only purpose of this forum and as long as there is a section on protection I feel that my posts are not out of place even if they don't sway any opinion.

PostPosted: July 24th, 2007, 4:46 am 

Title: bunshinsaba!
well he's got something right, it isn't the only thing about this site
Edit: hacking isn't the only thing about this site, learning about jass and other editing stuff is another part to it

PostPosted: July 27th, 2007, 9:10 pm 
thegreatgaara wrote:
well he's got something right, it isn't the only thing about this site
Edit: hacking isn't the only thing about this site, learning about jass and other editing stuff is another part to it

Ahggg, stop using those colors, they look terrible =S

PostPosted: July 27th, 2007, 10:52 pm 
Forum Drunk

protection is a part of hacking, since it's no official feature! (but a hack!)

PostPosted: July 30th, 2007, 5:44 pm 
Dekar wrote:
protection is a part of hacking, since it's no official feature! (but a hack!)

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! lol =P, just kidding. And it's not ALWAYS part of hacking, adding syntax errors is not hacking.

PostPosted: July 30th, 2007, 9:07 pm 
Forum Drunk

somehow it's a kind of exploit, you're exploiting the world edits syntax check, so it's a hack :P

PostPosted: July 31st, 2007, 11:56 pm 
Dekar wrote:
somehow it's a kind of exploit, you're exploiting the world edits syntax check, so it's a hack :P

Exploiting isn't hacking...if exploiting was hacking, there'd be no duped items in Diablo II, LOL =P

PostPosted: August 1st, 2007, 12:34 am 
Forum Drunk

Wikipedia wrote:
In the realm of online games, an exploit is usually a software bug, hack or bot that contributes to the user's prosperity in a manner not intended by the developers.

Wikipedia wrote:
In modern computer programming, a "hack" can refer to a solution or method which functions correctly but which is "ugly" in its concept, which works outside the accepted structures and norms of the environment, or which is not easily extendable or maintainable.

protection is an "ugly" method which functions correctly!
these things aren't defined that clear... i don't really care about it -.-

PostPosted: August 13th, 2007, 4:58 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Title: Nevo
I admire you m2tm, you have come here and keep complaining about people who hack your map! Your map..... Because whats funny is its not really yours. You see, its property of blizzard. You cant sell the map, all you can do is play. Another funny thing is that you keep wasting your time here when clearly, noone gives a rats ass on how you feel about your map. People like to learn, they learn by practicing, people here who deportect/hack/rig, w.e it is are learning more and more about how to do other things. Like take dekkar, hes the the one who started this and ever since, hes learned some stuff and all he had to do is practice. You cant tell these people what to do. You have to remember that you edited your map and said you made it. (which is bull, cuz you edited a previous version). So, all these guys here are doing is editing that map and saying its their own version. So acually, when you think about it, they arent doing anything that you wouldnt do. The point is, stop bitching at everyone, shut up and just keep making other versions because you must face the fact that their are some who like to cheat or deportect maps and you will just have to live with it. Or, of course, you can always stop playing warcraft 3, stop making new versions, and stop complaining and forget that wc3edit.net exists! I hope you do understand what im trying to tell you here. But, Good luck in making newer versions. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next