Hi i would like to make a suggestion

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
Vegas
Shopping Maul USA Creator
Title: No Comment

Re: Hi i would like to make a suggestion

Post by Vegas »

maybe I´m just tired and cranky, but this was a worthless post.

If you want something bad enough, search for it, and search longer than 5 minutes. We have all the tools and tutorials, that even noobs should be able to look inside the jass and find a cheat.

It seems there are SEVERAL versions of this map already hacked. You could have just as easily used a different version, or simply requested it to be hacked: (Wow, and someone already conveniently had it on the server foer someone to d/l and hack it)

Seems to me your lazy, and dont want to search, dont want to learn just a little and look into the map, and most of all, want xantan or Dekar to customize the board for you.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Vegas wrote:maybe I´m just tired and cranky, but this was a worthless post.

If you want something bad enough, search for it, and search longer than 5 minutes. We have all the tools and tutorials, that even noobs should be able to look inside the jass and find a cheat.

It seems there are SEVERAL versions of this map already hacked. You could have just as easily used a different version, or simply requested it to be hacked: (Wow, and someone already conveniently had it on the server foer someone to d/l and hack it)

Seems to me your lazy, and dont want to search, dont want to learn just a little and look into the map, and most of all, want xantan or Dekar to customize the board for you.

There's an easy way to avoid all this - make a rule saying that if you don't put the full map name in your request name, it should be trashed. It would solve a lot of problems. ._.
-=[WoShiNoobie]=-
Newcomer

Post by -=[WoShiNoobie]=- »

Vegas wrote:maybe I´m just tired and cranky, but this was a worthless post.

if u'd tried to find the map i posted in the forums, you wouldnt have been able to find it because it doesnt exist... and i did search, for like 10 minutes and my comp loads faster than i can blink my eye so yeah i did search quite a bit...

the idea im trying to bring across is the maps in the upload/download section must link to a list of the activator and such...

please read b4 u post...
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

ok, Moron, I did read your post, hence my reply.

just because you are impatient and cannot search further, doesnt mean that the admins should work harder to implement a system that isnt needed. The system being used now works quite fine, with the exception that Bart just said, the map name should be in the post. That would then mean, when someone wants 3 maps hacked, they should make 3 posts.

Now if you read MY post you would see that you could have simply just requested the map to be hacked, or to just download a different version already hacked.

my next suggestion would be to read one of the many tutorials on this site, open up the map with mpqmaster, open the jass with jasscraft, and quickly look for the activator and commands yourself.
-=[WoShiNoobie]=-
Newcomer

no need for the insults...

if u had read my previous post, you'd agree that i'd searched for that map for a long time...

and if u've read my previous previous previous post, you'd agree that some maps uploaded into the upload download system are not hacked, thus these maps would naturally not be listed in the fulfilled section... so if i were to search for that certain map, i would've wasted all my time...

and... what sorta moderator hurls insults for no particular reason? sigh...
i wish to say no more to you because you have lost all respect from me...

btw, i bet you're gonna say "I DONT NEED UR RESPECT" heh...

thats the life of us forumers...
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

I thought what Vegas first said was pretty agreeable to and nothing of anything offensive... I don't see why you thought he didn't read your post.

you started this flame war by disrespecting him in making assumptions that he did not read your post.

if you don't want to post again, thats completely up to you, though.
-=[WoShiNoobie]=-
Newcomer

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... read the first post and jj's reply... then you'll understand why theres a need for this...

if u guys cant understand what those 2 posts mean, then forget it... too lazy to explain orweidy... tried like 3 times haha

its not just abt me being lazy or not, its just that if it wasnt hacked at all, then it shouldnt even be in the upload download thing..

ah forget it cant be bothered to explain anymore... go read in between the lines since u guys are so good at reading codes...
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

People can put whatever they want to on the fileserver.
This individual who did this most likely did it on accident, or with weird intentions.

We have a subject line now for uploading maps and it is expected that you explain what it is you are uploading somewhere.
If you don't, you're only going to cause topics like this, where someone, you, assumes only you read the topic.

I don't care if you didn't get what you wanted, we don't need this topic here anymore, as you continue to drag it on worthlessly.

If you want the map cheated, request it, like Vegas said earlier. If you want us to change the fileserver, cool. Be more respectable when you are suggesting things like this in the future, and post them in the correct section, i.e. Everything Else.

Trashed.

Edit:
I decided I'll just put it in everything else instead, to give you and others a chance at a great response.
Just don't spam.
Vegas

Post by Vegas »

For calling you a moron, I must apologize. THAT was not called for. I fucked my back royally, and am in pain and cranky.

Besides that, the rest of what I said stands as is.