Continue the Story! X-rated ;)

Talk about anything you want, but keep it within the rules, please.
colmo
V.I.P.
Title: Wc3 is for Nerds!!!!

Re: Continue the Story! X-rated ;)

Post by colmo »

Then colmo somehow became higher lvl admin then dekar and pwned him...

But that was actually colmos dream and so was the dragon, and the UFO wizards and all of that shit. so he woke up all scared n shit n he was liek wtf m8?
Last edited by colmo on October 30th, 2007, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
...................................................................................................................

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

weirdone2 wrote:Well rules are simple continue the story. So anyway since I just got done with harry potter i'll use it to start us off. >:O

The two men appeared out of nowhere, a few yards apart in the narrow, moonlit lane. For a second they stood quite still, wands directed at each other's chests...

Colmo i think you forgot hows this game is supposed to be played. Each of your reply seems to fulfill your dreams.
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this
colmo
V.I.P.

Post by colmo »

Hmm? i didnt notice continue the story please.

EDIT:
BTW if you dont get what i said, i said that the whole story up too this point was Colmos dream so yea...
...................................................................................................................

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]
Julian5
Title: Dragon

Post by Julian5 »

Colmo, unfortunatly, you lost. Your consolation prize is another storyline. :lol: :P

One day, a guy who weights 100000 pounds was
Dragons FTW!
^ Made by Windflamedmon. :D
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

One day, a guy who weights 100000 pounds was
...sleeping while his house caught fire...
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick
GhettoChild
Old Wrinkly Member
Title: OxyContin

Post by GhettoChild »

A group of teens stands outside the house while the fire department pulls up. As they stand there, the teens start singing lyrics from a song (We didn't start the fire):

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
You know why the Yankees always win, Frank?
'Cause they have Mickey Mantle?
No, it's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes.
colmo
V.I.P.

Post by colmo »

Then colmo comes and pwns the fire the fat kid and the firemen..

Jk

Actually what happens is that a giant bird comes out of the sky and eats the fat teenager.

Julian5

Post by Julian5 »

colmo wrote:Actually what happens is that a giant bird comes out of the sky and eats the fat teenager.

The bird soon crashed, as it could not take the weight of the teen. The teen ate at Mc Donalds every single day of his life for every meal....it was amazing he wasn't dead by now. Anyway, back at the burning house,
Dragons FTW!
colmo
V.I.P.

Post by colmo »

The wizard who wasn't killed by the UFO then sprayed water all over the house with a spell.
But then the dragon of fire from Colmo's dream re-appeared and ate the screaming magician before he could cast a spell.

Julian5

Post by Julian5 »

colmo wrote:The wizard who wasn't killed by the UFO then sprayed water all over the house with a spell.
But then the dragon of fire from Colmo's dream re-appeared and ate the screaming magician before he could cast a spell.

If you remember, the dragon I was talking about was a good guy...so...he wouldn't do that...

The fire dragon reappeared and started running off toward the mountains to battle a new threat to the Earth.
Dragons FTW!