wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 10:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: August 6th, 2007, 7:58 pm 
V.I.P.

Title: Wc3 is for Nerds!!!!
A man wearing a stovepipe hat, a fake beard, and a waistcoat sits down at a bar and orders a drink, Then....

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]

PostPosted: August 7th, 2007, 3:50 am 
colmo wrote:
A man wearing a stovepipe hat, a fake beard, and a waistcoat sits down at a bar and orders a drink, Then....

This reminds me of the Deptford Histories Book 3 Thomas... oh yeah..I'm suppose to continue the story, lol. And stfu, yes, I do read Redwall Books.

His friend runs through the door with the same outfit, panting, and orders a drink like his friend.

PostPosted: August 7th, 2007, 4:20 am 
V.I.P.

Actually i got it from the first part of a joke on ebaumsworld

A man wearing a stovepipe hat, a fake beard, and a waistcoat sits down at a bar and orders a drink, Then....His friend runs through the door with the same outfit, panting, and orders a drink like his friend.Then then bar stool the friend of the man was sitting on turned into s apace time vortex and the paralyzed donkey from the other story walks through then...

[blinking]How Do You Like Me Now? Also Im Going To Capitolize Every Word That I Type From Now On Just To Be Annoying.[/blinking]

PostPosted: August 7th, 2007, 3:45 pm 
colmo wrote:
Actually i got it from the first part of a joke on ebaumsworld

A man wearing a stovepipe hat, a fake beard, and a waistcoat sits down at a bar and orders a drink, Then....His friend runs through the door with the same outfit, panting, and orders a drink like his friend.Then then bar stool the friend of the man was sitting on turned into s apace time vortex and the paralyzed donkey from the other story walks through then...

Hey, no gay donkeys, kay? I'll fix it...=p

Then the bar stool of the friend of the man turned into a space vortex and a demon lord walked through the portal...

PostPosted: August 7th, 2007, 10:09 pm 
V.I.P.

Donkeys arent gay, but they are ass's i wonder why...

PostPosted: August 8th, 2007, 6:12 am 
Forum Staff

only to notice way to much gay shit was going down so he decided he'd be better off going back through the portal,