wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently May 25th, 2020, 1:47 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: April 19th, 2020, 3:12 pm 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: October 10th, 2019, 6:32 am
Posts: 35
I apologize in advance if I really have something wrong with what I typed before, but I feel I'm not mistaken, please listen first.

link posts :http://forum.wc3edit.net/bitch-bitch-bitch-f35/retarded-fucking-forum-t37299.html

i say this:
"I only have 2 accounts. I only use this active.
for account 1 I use it again when I play on cafenet, download maps, and to guard "so that I don't lose everything. if possible please allow me to keep these 2 accounts active, thank you."

what i means it:

Spoiler:
I got the tohsak321 account <(first account), is my brother's, so I borrowed the account and then my brother said if you want to use that account to download the folder please use it.

and on April 05/2020 I created my own account. EMT is my first account and no other account

"I only have 2 accounts" I say that because I feel I use it often.


if possible please replace id: tohsak132 as a banned id
and for id: EMT please unbanned.

thanks. my respect to forum.wc3edit.net


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 19th, 2020, 4:20 pm 
Offline
Shopping Maul USA Creator
User avatar

Joined: January 18th, 2007, 11:07 am
Posts: 1551
Location: Calgary Canada
Title: No Comment
I don't know why you are trying to justify having two accounts, it is the first point in the forum rules that you can only have one account. Be lucky you don't have both accounts banned.

Quote:
I want to ask, will I be banned? because I have several wc3edit accounts

Take note..."I"...and..."several". That means YOU have several accounts..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 20th, 2020, 2:08 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: October 10th, 2019, 6:32 am
Posts: 35
Vegas wrote:
I don't know why you are trying to justify having two accounts, it is the first point in the forum rules that you can only have one account. Be lucky you don't have both accounts banned.

Quote:
I want to ask, will I be banned? because I have several wc3edit accounts

Take note..."I"...and..."several". That means YOU have several accounts..

no, I always use google translate if I want to make / reply something, if my words are wrong I apologize. but indeed I only have 2 accounts, and as above the first account is Tohsak132 (my brother has it), and EMT (only mine). so I ask that you please reconsider. thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 20th, 2020, 4:19 am 
Offline
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
User avatar

Joined: February 14th, 2018, 5:35 am
Posts: 1379
Title: Just Another S.Mod
Give him a chance, Vegas. He at least told you that he was using two accounts. He doesn't seems that did it like others which I seen before.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 26th, 2020, 5:38 pm 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: October 10th, 2019, 6:32 am
Posts: 35
will my account be processed?
Because I want to ask about Warcraft III, about CheatPack, map editing, and parts of Warcraft III.

please give me a chance.

if the id cannot be returned, I plan to create a new id. will the new ID be banned? by reason of a second account? with what account is stated as a second account? (EMT or Tohsak132), how do you report to Administrators to disable between the two accounts?

Thank you my respect to the wc3edit forum


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 26th, 2020, 6:19 pm 
Offline
Also Not an Admin, but closer than devoltz
User avatar

Joined: February 14th, 2018, 5:35 am
Posts: 1379
Title: Just Another S.Mod
You were already unbanned.

Vegas Excluded user from ban for reason “”
» EMT


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 26th, 2020, 6:36 pm 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: October 10th, 2019, 6:32 am
Posts: 35
nuzamacuxe wrote:
You were already unbanned.

Vegas Excluded user from ban for reason “”
» EMT


I'm not confused, what you say
I tried to log in to an EMT account but it's still banned?
what I say is what you mean?
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 26th, 2020, 6:37 pm 
Offline
Shopping Maul USA Creator
User avatar

Joined: January 18th, 2007, 11:07 am
Posts: 1551
Location: Calgary Canada
Title: No Comment
Tohsak132 wrote:
will my account be processed?
Because I want to ask about Warcraft III, about CheatPack, map editing, and parts of Warcraft III.

please give me a chance.

if the id cannot be returned, I plan to create a new id. will the new ID be banned? by reason of a second account? with what account is stated as a second account? (EMT or Tohsak132), how do you report to Administrators to disable between the two accounts?

Thank you my respect to the wc3edit forum



Don't make a new account or I will ban all of them for good. Why do you need another account?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 26th, 2020, 6:44 pm 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: October 10th, 2019, 6:32 am
Posts: 35
Vegas wrote:
Tohsak132 wrote:
will my account be processed?
Because I want to ask about Warcraft III, about CheatPack, map editing, and parts of Warcraft III.

please give me a chance.

if the id cannot be returned, I plan to create a new id. will the new ID be banned? by reason of a second account? with what account is stated as a second account? (EMT or Tohsak132), how do you report to Administrators to disable between the two accounts?

Thank you my respect to the wc3edit forum



Don't make a new account or I will ban all of them for good. Why do you need another account?


as I said before, this id belongs to my brother, and the EMT id is my new id. when I made an EMT id, I didn't want to mix my affairs with my brother. so that was the reason I created the account.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)