[SP] Zodiac rpg 3.13

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [JJCP] Zodiac rpg 3.13

Post by Bartimaeus »

Areay

Post by Areay »

In jasscraft you simply enter-repick (F3 + Ctrl), but I do not understand the triggers and could not do anything to change.If useful, here's a command -repick in Korean - 캐릭 변경
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Yeah, that actually wasn't quite what I meant when I said I couldn't see Asian characters. What I meant is that I couldn't figure out anything related to the actual action of repicking, (as looking at the bit where it actually sees if that's what you type doesn't seem to actually lead anywhere from what I can see...). The reason I look for messages is because it's the most transparent and easy to find, (as most messages are unique to what's occurring, so it sort of clearly marks what's happening).
Areay

Post by Areay »

I understand that you need a function command,-repick hero chooses again if you did not like the old (to take random)P.S I cannot understand a sentence, because I'm from Russia, and English , I just started learning, so I use Google translator.
Areay

Post by Areay »

If you can not make a function "-repick" , then you can put all the secret characters to where all the characters on the map.