working SWAT codegen...

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

RickIsHere2213
Newcomer

Re: working SWAT codegen...

Post by RickIsHere2213 »

Can someone make me a rank 12, watchmen, sniper rilfe, dragoon, weaponry, for the third trait whatever would be good for a high damage watchman setup. I'd appreciate it greatly.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

0230-7960-2807-1000
pongo691
Newcomer

Post by pongo691 »

Since I can't seem to get the codegen to work...

Is it possible to make a base watchman (without weapon/traits chosen, just the base) under the user name pongo691??

Then in addition I'd like a rank 12 watchman with chaingun, dragoon and weaponry with all medals please.
Thanks a ton

--------Edit-----
So after reading Dekar's how to, which actually explains how to use the gen (duh) I understand it and can use it now. However, the medal system still eludes me. If someone could still gen the R12 Watchman with chaingun, dragoon, weaponry, and all medals that would be awesome.

Thanks a ton
KingOfNicks
Newcomer

Post by KingOfNicks »

Can someone make me a Sniper, rank 8, under account name IR[GOSU] with sniper rifle, light armor, Gifted, cybernetics.
Thanks very much :D
XDeathDealerXD
Newcomer

Post by XDeathDealerXD »

could i get a cyborg rank 8 with vinidicator and advanced armor, dragoon powerarmor and my username is XDeathDealerXD, please. Thanks
Dekar
Forum Drunk

Post by Dekar »

To hack medals you just have to load the attached map and type the commands - though it probably only works with an older wc3 version. Since I don't play wc3 anymore I can't tell for sure.
Don't pm me with Warcraft questions, this is a forum so just make a post!

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick