[DP/Deprotect] Warhammer Old World E5

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Dissed

[DP/Deprotect] Warhammer Old World E5

Post by Dissed »

I have been wondering about some stuff in it, and wanted to fix some stuff as well. I would appreciate your guys help.

It is about 12 players usually where you select your race to play with from one of the two taverns. Last one standing is the usual mode where there's other modes too like 80 cities to win. You also have to capture cities for income.

Thank you for reading, hope someone can help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zUsername
Forum Addict

Re: [DP/Deprotect] Warhammer Old World E5

Post by zUsername »

I have something to say, deprotect will not help u in this situation, cause deprotect will not restore trigger for u to edit. You only can edit in JASS.
Dissed

Post by Dissed »

I don't see your point. Are you able to deprotect it or were you just grabbing post count?
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

Oh as u said maybe I cant', and maybe don't have anyone go to fullfull this request lol.
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Post by NumberXIII »

Dissed wrote:I have been wondering about some stuff in it, and wanted to fix some stuff as well. I would appreciate your guys help.

It is about 12 players usually where you select your race to play with from one of the two taverns. Last one standing is the usual mode where there's other modes too like 80 cities to win. You also have to capture cities for income.

Thank you for reading, hope someone can help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.