wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 16th, 2024, 11:40 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 12:07 am 
Newcomer

Map Name: Videogame RPG v2.0e

Map Link: https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/vi ... -0e.82423/

Request: Add JJ's CP to the map and get a list of items/IDs. Standard activator is fine.

It's been awhile since my last request, so I don't know if I'm requesting items the proper way now, but really I don't mind just having JJ's CP added to the map. There's no singleplayer protection either (unless it just can't detect bots.)

Many thanks in advance!

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 5:15 am 
Newcomer

Alright, turns out I'm an idiot. I was trying and failing to add a JJ's CP to the map and just realized I was adding a different war3map.j back to the map.
So, I got JJ's CP on there. I don't know how to get Raw Codes, but I'm gonna try that too now that I got the cheats working.

Edit: Okay, turns out the map is a little more tamper-proof than I thought. (Or I just screwed something up.) The initial script that starts the game's countdown for a portal to open, allowing you to actually play the map after character selection, stopped working. The timer shows up as "Portal opening in 00:00:00," and doesn't change. So, that's bad. Not sure what caused that. File removed.

Edit 2: So all scripts that are run at the start of the map were disabled for some reason. Every other script works, as far as I can tell, but any that were supposed to start with the game were broken when I added JJCP. If you manage to get the cheat pack in without breaking it, let me know. I'm gonna try stuff in the meantime.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 5:45 am 
Cheater

Title: Skid
You can post your wa3map.j file with "Portal opening in 0:00", and if it's something obvious, then we can point it out.
Since it's working fine for me, when i insert JJCP.
Attachment:
VideoGame RPG v2.0e.w3x

Attachment:
items-Cleaned.txt

P.S. I'm using a little bit modified version of JJCP, but it's shouldn't be the case.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Arakunido on March 13th, 2017, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 5:49 am 
Newcomer

Sure, here's mine. I'd love to know what I did wrong so I don't make the same mistake in the future.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: March 13th, 2017, 6:07 am 
Cheater

Title: Skid
Well, can't say anything right now, i'll try to insert original JJCP when i'm free. Meanwhile you can try to grab jjcp from my version & use it later.
In function main search for line - InstallJJCP

globals near endglobals

endglobals ends when function InitGlobals starts.