wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently June 16th, 2019, 5:28 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: March 4th, 2019, 1:37 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: December 10th, 2014, 3:52 pm
Posts: 23
Map: VampirismFire5.14c

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3m8d400r ... c.w3x/file

Cheats: Activator "-darksider", Menu"LR"
FV: 5.15a


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 4th, 2019, 2:05 pm 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 2549
Title: 302 IQ
Cheatpack Added.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 7th, 2019, 4:29 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: March 7th, 2019, 4:26 pm
Posts: 5
PatapoIIIka wrote:
Map: VampirismFire5.14c

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3m8d400r ... c.w3x/file

Cheats: Activator "-darksider", Menu"LR"
FV: 5.15a

I got it to work on the 5.15a version but the original post 5.14c doesn't work ... :X can someone help me out please?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 7th, 2019, 5:43 pm 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 2549
Title: 302 IQ
ramzesbg wrote:
I got it to work on the 5.15a version but the original post 5.14c doesn't work ... :X can someone help me out please?
If you meant the cheatpack, the version that he uploaded was the original one, he requested it to be cheated.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 7th, 2019, 9:11 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: March 7th, 2019, 4:26 pm
Posts: 5
devoltz wrote:
ramzesbg wrote:
I got it to work on the 5.15a version but the original post 5.14c doesn't work ... :X can someone help me out please?
If you meant the cheatpack, the version that he uploaded was the original one, he requested it to be cheated.

Ohh I see. Can I ask for the same map but for it to day5.14c instead of 5.14a if it’s not much of a hassle?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: March 7th, 2019, 10:42 pm 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 2549
Title: 302 IQ
ramzesbg wrote:
Ohh I see. Can I ask for the same map but for it to day5.14c instead of 5.14a if it’s not much of a hassle?


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)