[Deprotect/Edit] Vampirism Zero Vzp 4.2

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

bozotheclown
Newcomer

[Deprotect/Edit] Vampirism Zero Vzp 4.2

Post by bozotheclown »

Map: Vampirism Zero Vzp 4.2

Link:wc3.nibbits.com/maps/get/137057/

Description: This is a vampirism map with some great modifications, many different heroes, 16 skills for the vamp to choose 4 from, etc.

Request: I need help deprotecting this map. I have tried it myself several times but some file names are not found in the lists I have. If someone could do it I'd appreciate it.

Or, if someone can manage to alter the script of one skill without deprotecting the map (and I'm not too good with vJass/jass), there's this one skill that is quite imba the way it's working, and I'd like to see if it's bugged or just edit it to balance it (I'd contact whoever made the map about it, but the map is quite old already and they stopped working on it.) It heals the vampire for 1600 hp instantly, with 1% chance every hit the vampire takes (or so it says, but the way it heals several times in a row even if there are few towers, either the 1% thing is not well scripted or it's somehow bugged). If it's really 1%, it could, for example, add a buff that doesn't allow it to act again in x seconds.

Thanks in advance.
ArcHeLL
V.I.P.

Re: [Deprotect/Edit] Vampirism Zero Vzp 4.2

Post by ArcHeLL »

Map Deprotected!

Open with JassNewGen: (Click Me)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Warcraft 3 Username

Eurobattle.net: ArcHeLL
bozotheclown
Newcomer

Re: [Deprotect/Edit] Vampirism Zero Vzp 4.2

Post by bozotheclown »

Thanks a lot. Now on to the jass tutorials.