[Edit] Twilight's Eve ORPG Final r2/AF

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

xxbeedeexx
Newcomer

[Edit] Twilight's Eve ORPG Final r2/AF

Post by xxbeedeexx »

Map Name: Twilight's Eve ORPG Final r2/Twilight's Eve ORPG Final r2 [AF]

Map Links: Twilight's Eve ORPG Final r2 (original) - http://www.mediafire.com/?l0bzp34hyfcozvt (Dont trust this link? Find the same link here.)
Twilight's Eve ORPG [AF] - http://www.epicwar.com/maps/200267/

Request: The AF Version has full drop in every dungeon. My request is to take FULL DROP away, but keep other functions such as -repick.

I included the original map so you know what the game is SUPPOSED to be like... the AF version was by someone else and is now the popular version that people play. Sadly, this version has full drop which takes away from the value of the game by giving everyone every item for completeing a dungeon. Now people no longer have to do dungeon after dungeon (like the way it was designed) to get their wanted item. However, I do appreciate the addition of -repick.

I would like to see a Twilight's Eve ORPG map that has -repick but NO full drop. If this is possible, many thanks in advance.
Last edited by xxbeedeexx on February 15th, 2014, 10:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: [FV] Twilight's Eve ORPG Final r2

Post by Apple »

The request description is vague. Removing a command or whatever is not what the title is asking for. Unneeded CP or SP then just don't mention them to avoid confusion.
Please fix your post within 2 days according to these rules announces/new-requesting-rules-updated-13-july-2009-t6476.html.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
zUsername
Forum Addict

Re: [Edit] Twilight's Eve ORPG Final r2/AF

Post by zUsername »

so u only need -repick command in Twilight's Eve ORPG Final r2??
xxbeedeexx
Newcomer

Post by xxbeedeexx »

Yes, either add -repick to the r2 version, or take away full drop from AF version.

:)
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

add -repick to map I think easier than take away full drop :D
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

Twilight's Eve ORPG Final r2 added -repick commands.
Try this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JustANewbie
Forum Spammer

Post by JustANewbie »

it's not r2
zUsername
Forum Addict

Post by zUsername »

don't know, I download from link xxbeedeexx gave.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

still fulfilled anyways. LOL. @JustANewbie what's the version, say it and we can just fix it.
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
JustANewbie
Forum Spammer

Post by JustANewbie »

r2 is the latest version of Twilight's Eve ORPG, initially, Normax, the author of the final version planned to quit making the map but due to many bug reports, he decided to release the very final version - r2 to fix most of the bugs and add some new features. In conclusion, "Twilight's Eve ORPG Final" is a buggy version while "Twilight's Eve ORPG Final r2" is a more stable version