[SP+JJ's CP+IN] The Blood Way ORPG 1.9n

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

DarkFlameMaster
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

[SP+JJ's CP+IN] The Blood Way ORPG 1.9n

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

Map: The Blood Way ORPG 1.9n.w3x

Link: http://tbw2.ru/load/0-0-0-51-20

Cheats: Any Activator for JJ's CP, Single Player Enabled, Information at the bottom that I wanted to ask.

Description: I wanted to play this map with cheats in it because I always got a fatal when I played it. I will add a picture and please tell me what I could do to fix this thing. When I chat once or click once when I have players playing it, I always got a fatal. I don't have any maphacks in my war3 files so its odd.

Spoiler:

Thank you for whoever who can do this.
[spoiler="Retirement MSG"]Sadly I just deleted my War3/RoC/Frozen Throne/Garena+/GarenaBeta, I'll be retiring from war3 for awhile or maybe forever. Entgaming.net isn't really usable for garena anymore and I know for a fact that someday, in our country, Garena will eradicate all War3 players soon in the near future. It means, no more playing ex. AoS and war3 and so on!
The moment the Clan system of Garena disabled the Clan Shop feature, I know somewhere near the future... again... as I said before will be near. Some countries won't but some will be done for good.
Well, thanks to this forum, I learn some basic things to really improvised any situation.
Man, a dramatic exit would be nice but seriously. D.F.M. will be signing off.[/spoiler]
devoltz
Forum Staff

Re: [SP+JJ's CP+IN] The Blood Way ORPG 1.9n

Post by devoltz »

JJCP Added;Save/Load Working. (i didn't saw any anti-singleplayer)
Your download link doesn't work well for me, so i downloaded from another link (original too).
I haven't any fatal error so i can't help you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bolk
Newcomer

Post by bolk »

Where i can dl hacked map and what activator?