[JJ'sCP+SP] The Blood Way ORPG 1.7

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

sinnist

[JJ'sCP+SP] The Blood Way ORPG 1.7

Post by sinnist »

Name: The Blood Way ORPG 1.7

Map: http://www.makemehost.com/ShareMaps/The%20Blood%20Way%20ORPG%201.7.w3x

Desc: Pick from 6-7 Heroes, Tier system, Boss Item Farming, SLOW lvling

Desire: Would like JJ'sCP+SP on this map.

Anti-Cheat: When trying to play SP on Battle.net upon load you get the defeat menu with the options to restart and quit. Also shortly after the gui appears I get an Access Violation and wc3 crashes completly, tested this twice. Also there is an Anti-AFK I believe that causes disconnect from bnet if away too long.

CA: -Kira<2xspace>

Thank you very much in advance, much appriciated.
Last edited by sinnist on November 9th, 2012, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragking
Newcomer

Re: [JJ'sCP+SP+CA] The Blood Way ORPG 1.7

Post by Dragking »

Goodluck~ I Can't even open it with MPQ or Deprotect it.
sinnist

Post by sinnist »

Dragking wrote:Goodluck~ I Can't even open it with MPQ or Deprotect it.

WoW really? That sucks that it's such a pain, thank you for trying though.
Dragking
Newcomer

Post by Dragking »

It doesn't register as a MPQ file when you try to open it, but you can view the files when you open as "READ ONLY".
I was able to extract the war3map.j file using MPQEditor, My guess is he has confused the MPQ editor but hard to explain. :l
sinnist

Post by sinnist »

well I guess if this isn't do-able then delete the topic, sorry for wasting everyone's time.
whitegun
Old Wrinkly Member

Post by whitegun »

Just want you to know, you should remove the [CA] tags because you can ask custom activator without [CA] tag.
map-requests-f65/new-requesting-rules-updated-13-july-2009-t6476.html
desolution
Newcomer

Post by desolution »

whitegun wrote:Just want you to know, you should remove the [CA] tags because you can ask custom activator without [CA] tag.

Do the request or don't post pointless bicker, original rules stated you had you put CA in tag, just because the updated one doesn't list it, it also doesn't say that it's wrong to still use the CA tag.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

desolution wrote:
whitegun wrote:Just want you to know, you should remove the [CA] tags because you can ask custom activator without [CA] tag.

Do the request or don't post pointless bicker, original rules stated you had you put CA in tag, just because the updated one doesn't list it, it also doesn't say that it's wrong to still use the CA tag.

Well as you see below, it doesn't have CA tag. Remove it or no one will help you, and moderators may even trash your topic if you refuse to obey.
Spoiler:
Use the following tags in the title, depending on what you want:

CP = Cheat Pack.
SP = Single Player.
CC = Custom Command.
FV = Fake Version.
DA = Detect Activator.
Deprotect = Make map open able in editor.
Edit = Edit the map in a way not described by the other tags.

what's more, custom activator is included in CP so just listen to senior members. From what I've seen, don't you think your reply seemed a little offensive?
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
desolution
Newcomer

Post by desolution »

Yup, my bad I was offensive, bad mood sorry white.

Then trash all the topics and don't let mods fulfill the request like it was done before, sends mixed messages to everyone.
sinnist

Post by sinnist »

God.Is.A.Dog wrote:
desolution wrote:

Well as you see below, it doesn't have CA tag. Remove it or no one will help you, and moderators may even trash your topic if you refuse to obey.
Spoiler:
Use the following tags in the title, depending on what you want:

CP = Cheat Pack.
SP = Single Player.
CC = Custom Command.
FV = Fake Version.
DA = Detect Activator.
Deprotect = Make map open able in editor.
Edit = Edit the map in a way not described by the other tags.

what's more, custom activator is included in CP so just listen to senior members. From what I've seen, don't you think your reply seemed a little offensive?

If someone had told me sooner that the CA is not allowed in tags anymore I would have removed it if that was what was keeping this from being fulfilled, but I had said to trash this if not able. Not looking for any problems have only had great help from mods like Bart and Kyoshiro on here. I'll change them now, but if it was an issue you could have informed me on my other topic that was partially completed.

Thanks again to those taking their time on my requests, not trying to cause riots.