wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently August 21st, 2017, 8:29 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 11:00 am 
Offline
Cheater
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 1047
Location: No
Title: No
caovancui wrote:
devoltz wrote:
caovancui wrote:
when i open it by WE, but i can't save it after edited! i need get model and edit some model for this map!

The map is perfectly openable in any MPQ tool since it is openable in World Edit.

but it was encrypted. i can't edit it!

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 11:03 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: April 21st, 2017, 1:47 am
Posts: 24
can you say me "how to get model and edit model this map?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 11:07 am 
Offline
Cheater
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 1047
Location: No
Title: No
You can edit model with MPQ Editor just replacing the file with your desired one
Example:
Oldmodel.mdx (1.5kb)
rename your new model as
Oldmodel.mdx (2.5kb)
But you need to know what model u're looking for, so it's good you have a model editor to open file per file until you find the correct.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 11:18 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: April 21st, 2017, 1:47 am
Posts: 24
I used the above but it did not worked!
i have rename my model to heimao@gro...mdx but when i tested, it invisible!
i can't seen my character with new model!

i have open this map by War3 Object and i seen heimao@gro..mdl and edit it


Last edited by caovancui on May 19th, 2017, 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 11:19 am 
Offline
Cheater
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 1047
Location: No
Title: No
caovancui wrote:
I used the above but it did not worked!
i have rename my model to heimao@gro...mdx but when i tested, it invisible!
i can't seen my character with new model!

It's strange because this process usually work.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 11:22 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: April 21st, 2017, 1:47 am
Posts: 24
devoltz wrote:
caovancui wrote:
I used the above but it did not worked!
i have rename my model to heimao@gro...mdx but when i tested, it invisible!
i can't seen my character with new model!

It's strange because this process usually work.


i have open it by War3 Object and i seen Model = heimao@group.mdl, not heimao@group.mdx.
Why's that? This map has been imported so it not worked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 11:23 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: April 21st, 2017, 1:47 am
Posts: 24
So i have edit Model link = custom model but it can't save!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 11:23 am 
Offline
Cheater
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 1047
Location: No
Title: No
.mdl and .mdx both are model, i don't know the difference beetwen both
there's some guides here in w3edit and other sites like thehelper and hiveworkshop
try look those guides.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 11:34 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: April 21st, 2017, 1:47 am
Posts: 24
devoltz wrote:
.mdl and .mdx both are model, i don't know the difference beetwen both
there's some guides here in w3edit and other sites like thehelper and hiveworkshop
try look those guides.

Image

i used this way, but i can't save map after edit!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 11:37 am 
Offline
Cheater
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 1047
Location: No
Title: No
You can't save because "war3map.i" is corrupted
and it need restoration but we not do this process
because it is hard a take a lot of time.
But as i said, you can edit it on MPQ Editor, find a way to it work.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)