[AnyCP+SP] SDMD v0.29b

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Renoir999
Newcomer

[AnyCP+SP] SDMD v0.29b

Post by Renoir999 »

Map: Scarlet Devil Mansion Defence v0.29b

Link: http://blog.midnightinsomnia.com/2012/07/15/scarlet-devil-mansion-defence-v0-29b/#more-3711

Cheats: Any Cheat Pack, "Save Game" feature enabled, and an activator (any, though no notification of the cheat was enabled)

I'm not really good in editing stuff, that's why I asked here. I simply want to mess things up. Hehe.

Sorry for the trouble, but thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Renoir999 on November 15th, 2012, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [Any CP, Enable "Save Game"] SDMD v0.29b

Post by Bartimaeus »

Question about single player that you should answer in future requests, if you ask for SP to be enabled again: what's the result of playing in SP? Does it say, "Singleplayer mode detected - saving disabled," at the beginning of the game? Or does it say, "No saving in singleplayer," when you try and save? Anything like that.

Secondly, remove the Enable "Save Game" tag and just put SP.
Renoir999
Newcomer

Post by Renoir999 »

When I try to save the game half way through, the map immediately considers the session to be a failure. About the -save feature of the game, its ok if its left untouched. I simply want to save the game at some point, then load it and resume my progress like any other map. (Best explanation that I could think of, sorry)
Renoir999
Newcomer

Post by Renoir999 »

Though if it would take much time, the Cheat pack would be fine. Sorry for making too much demands.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

It's probably not hard to enable - it just sometimes can be hard for those who have never played it without a starting point. What do you mean by "the map immediately considers the session to be a failure"?
Renoir999
Newcomer

Post by Renoir999 »

The game immediately terminates, like "Campaign Finished" but the other way around. A some sort of selection box appears with the heading "Saving is too heartless!" then there are 4 choices, "Restart, Reduce Difficulty, Load Game and Quit Campaign.". Though the Load Game is pretty useless because there is no way to save the game.
Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Post by Apple »

Bartimaeus wrote:It's probably not hard to enable - it just sometimes can be hard for those who have never played it without a starting point. What do you mean by "the map immediately considers the session to be a failure"?

Bart mean change your tag according to requesting rules, map-requests-f65/new-requesting-rules-updated-13-july-2009-t6476.html
[AnyCP+SP] SDMD v0.29b
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [AnyCP+SP] SDMD v0.29b

Post by Bartimaeus »

That's called a defeat screen.

Here, try this. JJ's CP, activator "-Gabriel". That defeat is also disabled.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Renoir999
Newcomer

Re: [AnyCP+SP] SDMD v0.29b

Post by Renoir999 »

Thanks a lot! It works perfectly. Thanks again. ^_^