[JJCP+SP] 여왕기사 RPG 파트3 테스트 0,51

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

DarkFlameMaster
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

[JJCP+SP] 여왕기사 RPG 파트3 테스트 0,51

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

Map: QA RPG Part3 version 0.51

Link: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/231070/

Cheats: JJ's CP, Single Player Enabled, and Activator "-MCAKIO<3xspace>".

Description: This is a beta map I want to explore it with cheats in it because I'm a NOOB and its not in english version yet.
and this map don't have a specific description in it, its from Cafe Naver and if you want to look it in War3 its named
"RPG...".

Thanks whoever hacked this map!!! :D

Map also attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[spoiler="Retirement MSG"]Sadly I just deleted my War3/RoC/Frozen Throne/Garena+/GarenaBeta, I'll be retiring from war3 for awhile or maybe forever. Entgaming.net isn't really usable for garena anymore and I know for a fact that someday, in our country, Garena will eradicate all War3 players soon in the near future. It means, no more playing ex. AoS and war3 and so on!
The moment the Clan system of Garena disabled the Clan Shop feature, I know somewhere near the future... again... as I said before will be near. Some countries won't but some will be done for good.
Well, thanks to this forum, I learn some basic things to really improvised any situation.
Man, a dramatic exit would be nice but seriously. D.F.M. will be signing off.[/spoiler]
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer
Title: Gamma Ray

Re: [JJCP+SP] 여왕기사 RPG 파트3 테스트 0,51

Post by NumberXIII »

i remember there is already fulfilled version of this, somewhere just couldn't find :?:
ZhuanJie

Post by ZhuanJie »

cheat not working
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer

Post by NumberXIII »

activator is not as requested by the author..
"-CuZinhoSanGrando"
ZhuanJie

Post by ZhuanJie »

"-CuZinhoSanGrando not working o @@
NumberXIII
Forum Spammer

Post by NumberXIII »

^You better play the hack ver right..
DarkFlameMaster
Title: Retired Forum Sadist

Post by DarkFlameMaster »

NumberXIII wrote:activator is not as requested by the author..
"-CuZinhoSanGrando"

So sorry about that mistake... >.<
[spoiler="Retirement MSG"]Sadly I just deleted my War3/RoC/Frozen Throne/Garena+/GarenaBeta, I'll be retiring from war3 for awhile or maybe forever. Entgaming.net isn't really usable for garena anymore and I know for a fact that someday, in our country, Garena will eradicate all War3 players soon in the near future. It means, no more playing ex. AoS and war3 and so on!
The moment the Clan system of Garena disabled the Clan Shop feature, I know somewhere near the future... again... as I said before will be near. Some countries won't but some will be done for good.
Well, thanks to this forum, I learn some basic things to really improvised any situation.
Man, a dramatic exit would be nice but seriously. D.F.M. will be signing off.[/spoiler]