[JJCP+SP] RAM 1.0.5c

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

yip123
Newcomer

[JJCP+SP] RAM 1.0.5c

Post by yip123 »

Map Name: Runes And Magic 1.0.5c

Activator: -meow(space)(space)

Cheats: Getting JJCP+SP Enabled.

Link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps ... 1351328173
Last edited by yip123 on October 27th, 2012, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [JJCP+SP] RAM 1.0.5c

Post by Bartimaeus »

yip123 wrote:SP: No Problems Playing It In Single Player, Well It Works For Me In Single Player

Cheats: Getting JJCP+SP Enabled.

What is up with you guys? If it works in singleplayer, why are you requesting singleplayer? And why is everyone copying the same stupid phrase?
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Right, so you really do want SP enabled...so where's my singleplayer information?

map-requests-f65/new-requesting-rules-updated-13-july-2009-t6476.html

2. If you're asking for single player, please play the map in single player so you can tell us what happens - messages such as "Single player disabled!" help immensely in locating the correct functions to change. Telling us "cannot save in single player" is not helpful in the least and may result in a warning. If the only thing that happens is that you can't save, and there's no message, then tell us that. Again, if there's any message that appears specifically when you play on single player, or when you save, PLEASE state what exactly it says as it helps us a lot.

However, you are lucky, because I discovered an already present in-game command that enables save/load. So that is just for future reference.

JJ's CP, activator "-meow(space)(space)". Singleplayer is enabled by typing "-jx".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yip123
Newcomer

Post by yip123 »

Sorry for the lack of information because I am new to posting, will take note of that, btw thanks for helping! :D