wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently September 15th, 2019, 4:02 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: September 12th, 2019, 5:33 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: May 12th, 2017, 8:01 am
Posts: 26
Map name: PRN Underworld ORPG[A.5]

Map name: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/297182/

Cheats: JJCP CP
And please extract the file Items-Cleaned.txt and units-cleaned.txt
And if you can remove all anti-hacks mh, exp and so on

Activator: any

Thanks in advance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 12th, 2019, 12:52 pm 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 2680
Title: 302 IQ
deliverance72 wrote:
Map name: PRN Underworld ORPG[A.5]

Map name: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/297182/

Cheats: JJCP CP
And please extract the file Items-Cleaned.txt and units-cleaned.txt
And if you can remove all anti-hacks mh, exp and so on

Activator: any

Thanks in advance.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 12th, 2019, 4:58 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: September 9th, 2019, 5:28 pm
Posts: 4
devoltz wrote:
deliverance72 wrote:
Map name: PRN Underworld ORPG[A.5]

Map name: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/297182/

Cheats: JJCP CP
And please extract the file Items-Cleaned.txt and units-cleaned.txt
And if you can remove all anti-hacks mh, exp and so on

Activator: any

Thanks in advance.

Codes do not work:
-lvl
-xp
I did not check the rest. If possible, insert here the same card please [Fukki'sCP]!
Also, if it is possible to insert a kill command with one hit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 13th, 2019, 9:14 pm 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 2680
Title: 302 IQ
--


Last edited by devoltz on September 14th, 2019, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
File removed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: September 13th, 2019, 10:28 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: September 9th, 2019, 5:28 pm
Posts: 4
devoltz wrote:
Prob work

sorry, but that doesn't work. In the map there is an antihack to receive level. He writes in the game that he obtained illegal experience! and the hero disappears!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Yesterday, 1:52 am 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 2680
Title: 302 IQ
alex12333 wrote:
sorry, but that doesn't work. In the map there is an antihack to receive level. He writes in the game that he obtained illegal experience! and the hero disappears!
I dont have warcraft to test, so keep trying.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Yesterday, 3:46 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: September 9th, 2019, 5:28 pm
Posts: 4
devoltz wrote:
alex12333 wrote:
sorry, but that doesn't work. In the map there is an antihack to receive level. He writes in the game that he obtained illegal experience! and the hero disappears!
I dont have warcraft to test, so keep trying.

Работает! спасибо


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: kidkid2k, Yasheen and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)