[Disable SP mode] InotiA ChroniclE RPG

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

warrior4000

[Disable SP mode] InotiA ChroniclE RPG

Post by warrior4000 »

Map Name: InotiA ChroniclE RPG

Map Link: :arrow: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/185324/

Request: I want that "someone" please remove the single player mode, for example I try to enter a single player mode and disconnect me, that's what I ask.

:!: NOTE: Currently, the map can be played in single player mode, allowing users to save and cheating in single player mode, so I want that "one" if you please disable the single player mode. :(

Sorry I'm bad speaking and writing English, so just hold me to the rules, I'm not sure if you can disable the single player mode, but if I understand you can enable, and my experience is very little jasscraft , I also want to learn this part of the code in the theme of "disable single player mode".

EDIT: I check in these last days of this map code, comparing it with another version (not hacked), I found that apparently "Someone" add a JJCP on this map, and also this person delete most or all of the "CustomDefeatBJ" ... so I do not find a way to recover the original map ... I am currently in Jasscraft, I may be wrong, but still want to try and learn, but unfortunately do not get anything. If you can not disable the single player mode, then please disable the command to save in single player mode.
Sorry for not saying this with time, but wanted to make sure for myself, and try to fix it.

Enough to appreciate that you can do this, and so I enjoy the game as normal, and also learn what are my faults Jasscraft
Nuuby
Forum Staff

Re: [Disable SP mode] InotiA ChroniclE RPG

Post by Nuuby »

You want us to disable SP? It would be better for you to look for the original map. I'm sure that this map has been hacked around here before and if you use the search button you can find a request, and find a source map.
warrior4000

Post by warrior4000 »

True, but I can not find the original, try looking for epicwar and many versions have cam bug, I also try looking for here and found several posts but this is not the version I want.

Look at these versions.

fulfilled-requests-f75/tia-ino-chronicles-3-anime-rpg-t18838.html

fulfilled-requests-f75/ino-tia-chronicles-rpg-v3-300-t19212.html#p136586

fulfilled-requests-f75/tia-ino-chronicle-ad-or-anime-rpg-t18950.html#p135111

well I can not find the original... also found another user as ""Aria.OwNs""... but neither are the versions I want, since that has different characters, (2 to be exact).

I think I'll get to the point of crazy. :(

as I said before, if you really can not disable the single player mode (since it may be easier to enable it), then please disable the command -save in single player mode. the savetrigger is (on) in this version and in another version is (na or ba) in the version of Aria.OwNs "I do not remember".

sorry I'm bad using so I use English translators.
Nuuby
Forum Staff

Post by Nuuby »

Erm done I guess. Do test on multi to see if it's working and post back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
warrior4000

Post by warrior4000 »

Thank you very much friend, now I will try to see what it was that you added in the jasscraft on the part of code. For so I can learn something, even if I could send a PM with the changes that you would really appreciate it. Since I like the programming and I am currently studying Java.