United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 12:57 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: November 7th, 2012, 11:25 pm 

Map: DotA LoD (Legends of DotA)

Map Link:
Attachment:
DotA v6.74c LoD v5e.w3x

Request: Please add Fukki's Cheatpack & only have it activate to my name Cragnius.
Please make the Fake Version show as v5f not v5e please and so it looks authentic make the F the color Purple.

Extra Info: The map when you try to open it says it isn't a MPQ Archive so I dunno if they just
corrupted the MPQ or if it was Spazzled plus the map when successfully hacked needs good compression
to make it playable again since uncompressed the map is decently over the 8MB limit.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: November 13th, 2012, 12:43 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: Best Player
Cragnius wrote:
Map: DotA LoD (Legends of DotA)

Map Link:
Attachment:
DotA v6.74c LoD v5e.w3x

Request: Please add Fukki's Cheatpack & only have it activate to my name Cragnius.
Please make the Fake Version show as v5f not v5e please and so it looks authentic make the F the color Purple.

Extra Info: The map when you try to open it says it isn't a MPQ Archive so I dunno if they just
corrupted the MPQ or if it was Spazzled plus the map when successfully hacked needs good compression
to make it playable again since uncompressed the map is decently over the 8MB limit.

Picture not changed.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.

PostPosted: November 13th, 2012, 8:46 pm 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

I was in the middle of making this nice little preview screen...

...and then I realized after doing it, that F didn't follow C and then saw that there was an additional version tag in addition to the C.

Here's what the loading screen looks like.

I used Dog's map, so the cheats are whatever he put in.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2012, 8:28 pm 
Forum Staff

Test map 10+ min lagged until cannot continue on.
I do not know if it's the problem of block/return damage i used of FukkiCP,
the mode which is -sdd5s6abfnabulosbo or the map itself.
Anyone tested this map yet?

On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2012, 8:35 pm 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Psh. It's your map - don't blame me! All I did was put in the new top right loading screen image.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2012, 8:41 pm 
Forum Staff

Bartimaeus wrote:
Psh. It's your map - don't blame me! All I did was put in the new top right loading screen image.

I'm testing again... without fukki cp
although most likely it's the map's problem :neutral: :neutral:
Didn't the map shrink too much?
Of course I won't push the blame.

Well I tested it without using fukki cp, works normally.
If he reports any problem then I'll step in about it.
I heard from players it is bugged, maybe the lag only came when it comes to multi player..

PostPosted: November 15th, 2012, 2:05 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Well, it is a relatively new CP...maybe PM Fukki about this?

PostPosted: November 20th, 2012, 5:55 pm 

I tested the map extensively and found no problems with Fukki's Cheatpack what I did find however was that when you click
the plus sign to add a skill to your selection the minus sign is replaced with a green block and for all the new hero's such as
the Skymage and Tresdin and the Fire Panda all of their abilities are green blocks so there are some editing issues that I
need to know if they can be fixed before i start hosting this please let me know once you check it out if you do and thx again
for editing the map its epic =)

EDIT: Btw Bart when you edited the loading screen what program did you use and is the version number a seperate layer
of imagery that's placed on top of the main loading screen that can be edited without touching the main loading image?
Also I would like to know what programs you used God to modify the map and specifically compress it so in the future
I can do such edits myself and maybe even help others the same way.

PostPosted: November 20th, 2012, 6:07 pm 
Forum Staff

Cragnius wrote:
I tested the map extensively and found no problems with Fukki's Cheatpack what I did find however was that when you click
the plus sign to add a skill to your selection the minus sign is replaced with a green block and for all the new hero's such as
the Skymage and Tresdin and the Fire Panda all of their abilities are green blocks so there are some editing issues that I
need to know if they can be fixed before i start hosting this please let me know once you check it out if you do and thx again
for editing the map its epic =)

EDIT: Btw Bart when you edited the loading screen what program did you use and is the version number a seperate layer
of imagery that's placed on top of the main loading screen that can be edited without touching the main loading image?
Also I would like to know what programs you used God to modify the map and specifically compress it so in the future
I can do such edits myself and maybe even help others the same way.

mpq editor, it appeared green probably because i used blp squasher on the images so that the game size is small enough to be played.
Anyway fukkiCP not working good for me because I used return damage. try using return damage and run to opponent team foutain, and use blademail in your inventory. It lags intolerably, reported to fukki but i doubt he's gonna work on it.
He sarcasted me when I report his another program failed for my pc.
Just don't use the return damage would be good.

PostPosted: November 20th, 2012, 6:29 pm 

I was just wondering why it only affected the New Hero skills and the minus sign yet all the others even the Images made
specifically for DotA Hero's like the ones that turned green are not affected like all of Phoenix's skills but thanks for the reply