[Fukki's CP+FV] DotA v6.74c LoD v5e

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Apple
Forum Staff
Title: Best Player

Re: [Fukki's CP+FV] DotA v6.74c LoD v5e

Post by Apple »

Cragnius wrote:I was just wondering why it only affected the New Hero skills and the minus sign yet all the others even the Images made
specifically for DotA Hero's like the ones that turned green are not affected like all of Phoenix's skills but thanks for the reply

Well, I used a program rebuilded the map so that it is small.
Reason why it turned green I don't know ,
but it is definitely me who changed the map wrong and not Bart :D
Request a map? Follow the rulesHERE
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Cragnius

Post by Cragnius »

Hmm I think Fukki got ya on this one I just used Return Damage on at 5% and used Blademail at enemy fountain and
I had 0 lag it might just be your computer or the mode you used to test.
ImageImage

Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

Cragnius wrote:Hmm I think Fukki got ya on this one I just used Return Damage on at 5% and used Blademail at enemy fountain and
I had 0 lag it might just be your computer or the mode you used to test.

Wow your pc must be real good, did you test it alone or with multiplayers online?
I tested in SP and it obviously didn't lag.
However return dmg 100%, i turn on blademail, hit fountain and everyone lagged.
It happened on other maps too so I think it's really a problem, which is not what i caused.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
On the side note, I'm still playing vampirism speed on malaysia room, occasionally in Garena. Bcuz too lazy to find out where else I can play them.
Cragnius

Post by Cragnius »

I tested on both but it might be the combo of Blademail and 100% Return that caused you to lag because the other 3 players
I was with in multiplayer didn't lag when I attacked fountain with my Tank/Fury Swipes combo
ImageImage

Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

Yeah, I'm not really sure how to get rid of an extra 1.37MB to fix that green icon problem...(9.37MB is the size when the map is rebuilt.)
Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

Cragnius wrote:I was just wondering why it only affected the New Hero skills and the minus sign yet all the others even the Images made
specifically for DotA Hero's like the ones that turned green are not affected like all of Phoenix's skills but thanks for the reply

the new heroes are those not in my listfile, so when I rebuild it, it might not be included.
Probably that's how it went green.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
Cragnius

Post by Cragnius »

Then here is my listfile which does have every single file in the map on it I just tested and it rebuilt a unhacked copy of LoD
with no green images if you use it it should keep the images from becoming green. I made the listfile by merging every listfile
I could find on the website and cleaning it of duplicate entries. So far DotA and all maps made using it I have had 0 missing
file names.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage

Apple
Forum Staff

Post by Apple »

Cragnius wrote:Then here is my listfile which does have every single file in the map on it I just tested and it rebuilt a unhacked copy of LoD
with no green images if you use it it should keep the images from becoming green. I made the listfile by merging every listfile
I could find on the website and cleaning it of duplicate entries. So far DotA and all maps made using it I have had 0 missing
file names.

I guess I couldn't go on, because i can't reduce the size if the listfile is full perhaps.
Request templateHERE
Please, do not PM me.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Post by Bartimaeus »

I wonder what protections/modifications are used in order to reduce the map size down that low...I simply can't get below 9.37MB - Vexorian even makes it slightly bigger, funnily enough.
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

Cragnius wrote:Then here is my listfile which does have every single file in the map on it I just tested and it rebuilt a unhacked copy of LoD
file names.

Considering the listfile i posted here contained every file in dota v6.74c it sounds like you sure did do a lot of work finding and cleaning duplicate entries.

Edit: In fact is it exactly the same listfile as the one i just linked.
I love all the work you've put into renaming it and claiming it as your own.
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.