wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently June 20th, 2019, 5:42 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 9:50 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: May 20th, 2018, 2:07 pm
Posts: 84
Map: Daemonic Sword ORPG 6.97

Link: http://www.daemonicsword.com/ (Click on the Download)

Cheats: JJCP, activator is "-test", also item ids and please remove the anti - cheat that makes kicks you everytime you use cheat coodes in singleplayer.


Last edited by devoltz on January 5th, 2019, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Removed DA tag.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 10:59 am 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: May 24th, 2013, 11:53 am
Posts: 239
So you want single player enabled also>?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 2:02 pm 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 2554
Title: 302 IQ
JJCP Added; SP Enabled; Member warned for not reading the map requesting rules.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Last edited by devoltz on January 5th, 2019, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Download Xirizo's version.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 3:23 pm 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: May 24th, 2013, 11:53 am
Posts: 239
devoltz wrote:
JJCP Added; SP Enabled; Member warned for not reading the map requesting rules.



I really apologize devolts and i don't mean anything bad or offensive but in your map when you save items they drop and don't save. The items you used to get with cheat commands mean. So i made my version where they do save.

Tested and works.


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 3:35 pm 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 2554
Title: 302 IQ
Xirizo wrote:
I really apologize devolts and i don't mean anything bad or offensive but in your map when you save items they drop and don't save. The items you used to get with cheat commands mean. So i made my version where they do save.
Tested and works.
No problem, I never test my maps.
My only effort for w3 edits nowadays is twrpg shdr.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 4:50 pm 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: July 7th, 2018, 2:55 pm
Posts: 6
Xirizo wrote:
devoltz wrote:
JJCP Added; SP Enabled; Member warned for not reading the map requesting rules.



I really apologize devolts and i don't mean anything bad or offensive but in your map when you save items they drop and don't save. The items you used to get with cheat commands mean. So i made my version where they do save.

Tested and works.

for which version of warcraft this map? when I click on it in warcraft everything hangs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 5:03 pm 
Offline
Super Moderator
User avatar

Joined: March 23rd, 2016, 8:06 pm
Posts: 2554
Title: 302 IQ
peterqwsa wrote:
for which version of warcraft this map? when I click on it in warcraft everything hangs
1.30+, it has 24 players.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)