[DP] Avatar 0.59

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

nikonnnn
Newcomer

[DP] Avatar 0.59

Post by nikonnnn »

Map: Avatar 0.59
Link (Or get from below): http://www.epicwar.com/maps/216951/

Hey everyone. New here. I tried deprotecting this map on my own, but had no luck. Usually, you get a crit error, but changing the .mpq causes corruption when you try to open it again. I tried rveach's UnProtect, but the program crashes. I also tried xdep, but I had no luck with that either. I was wondering if anyone else can give it a try.

Request: Deprotect. I prefer if you would first try rveach's unprotect to try and restore the GUI as I would like to take a peek at the triggers. If it still doesn't work, then it's fine, use any method so that the map will open.

Thanks a lot in advance, friends! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bartimaeus
Tyrannical Drama Queen

Re: [DP] Avatar 0.59

Post by Bartimaeus »

Sorry, no deprotection program is able to make GUI out of this map's scripts. Open with JassNewGen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nikonnnn
Newcomer

Re: [DP] Avatar 0.59

Post by nikonnnn »

Works great. Thanks!