[SP + CC]Artifact TD v1.23

This is where fulfilled requests go. You can make a new thread here if you edit a map and want to share it, such as if you cheat a new map without anybody actually requesting it.

Moderator: Cheaters

Durge

[SP + CC]Artifact TD v1.23

Post by Durge »

Hey guys, I couldn't figure this one out so I'm asking for some help here, all the other hacked versions of this I found did not work on the current patch :-/. If anyone completes this for me I'd love to know how you did it :).

Map Name: Artifact TD v1.23

Link: Attached to post

Cheats: Single-Player enabled and a Custom Command added

Description: There are three checkpoints and you have to build around those and kill the waves of monsters that come, at level 40 there is a damage-test, depending on how much damage you do you will get a certain amount of points which you can save/load to get better towers.

Hints: When you try to play the map in single-player and eventually get through the damage-test round it will say that save codes are not allowed in single-player.

Custom Command: I'm hoping that someone will be able to add a command such as -points that will give you whatever points you insert, like "-points 1000".

P.S: I also believe that there is an anti-cheat where if you get above 1000 points (impossible in a normal game) that it wont let you save and says you have cheated.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Re: [SP + CC]Artifact TD v1.23

Post by Kyoshiro »

whats the exact message you get that says you cant save...
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
Durge

Post by Durge »

It says (You Do Not Receive A Code In Single-Player!)

Including the ()
ImageImageImage
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

mmk single player enabled and changed the inbuilt -score function to work for everyone.
just use -score 1-99999 then win/lose and you should get a code.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you have any questions drop in by chat sometime, chances are there'll be someone who can help you that's afking there, so the next best thing is to click the link on UndeadxAssassin's Sig and ask your question there.
Durge

Post by Durge »

Thanks a ton, any chance you could guide me on how you did it?
ImageImageImage
Kyoshiro
Forum Staff

Post by Kyoshiro »

hmm well there was already a -score command inbuilt but that only worked for certain people so i changed that.
as for single player if anticheatplayernumber is 1 it wont let you save
if thats too confusing then download winmerge from the useful tools section and compare the original and the edited war3map.j files
Durge

Post by Durge »

Ah ok, I just couldn't find it in the .j file is all, thanks for explaining =).
ImageImageImage