you need help? ask me!

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

machopachoirishdude
Newcomer

Re: you need help? ask me!

Post by machopachoirishdude »

seriously? then what do i use to deprotect the maps?
kuro01
Newcomer

About File

Post by kuro01 »

Mr Dekar. I have a problem. I want to ask to you, where i can find hero's skills?
I have the problem like that. I had edit the map until 90% perfectly, but I have the problem like: The hero's skills can't act what must it do!!
Please help me about that...Thanks Mr. Dekar !!
Excalibur13

Post by Excalibur13 »

im trying to find out how the maker of the map soul's footmen war gets his own little hero and no one else can get it,id like too know where to look to find that out......and when i load the map up in warcraft and start the game the load time is EXTREMLY long and i dont know why or how to make it normal
backspaceoneone

Post by backspaceoneone »

Have you tried spoofing his name in the game? That should get you this special hero.
He most likely uses a trigger that when his name is detected it gives 'sexy hero' to player equal to his name (i.e. him)
Excalibur13

Post by Excalibur13 »

i dont think thats it,theres anti name spoofer triggers in thw game that kicks u if ur using onw
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

thats obviously it then, anyways, please request this since you yourself are too lazy to either
1. do it
or even
2. upload the map (btw it sounds bad if the maker is rigged)

Thanks - make sure to read the request rules if you don't have it completely memorized.
Excalibur13

Post by Excalibur13 »

he isnt "rigged" i beat him with his own hero.i just want to be able to fight my friends with him so they can get ready for him so they can do a hero trail
Cheater:D

Post by Cheater:D »

Dekar, i am your fan. Can you help me with Sniper Final Remix? How add cheat in this game -
My work -

I add all globals to "globals" "endglobals", after endglobals add my cheat code. After this code can will watch at this -
globals
My globals
endglobals

Condiction
Action
Event

Why is it dont work? How i can resave war3map.j?
GeorgeMots
Crusader

Post by GeorgeMots »

Supposing that it is your map, you must have total control over it. I think that when you protected the map you didn't keep a backup now you want us to do the job for you.

To resave the war3map.j -->> just edit the script in wordpad/notepad and then save it to a place outside the map and then delete the war3map.j from your map and reimport the one you edited (which is supposed to be saved on a place outside the map)
http://slowbro.org/
`·.,¸,.·*¯`·.,¸,.·*¯[;::;(。◕‿‿­­​­­­­­◕。)

Spoiler:
(03:36:55) xkiska: im too much of a dumbass to understand this