wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 3:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Vamp Fire 4.02B
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2007, 5:17 am 
Newcomer

The creator said he removed the admin things.. but when i opened the script there are still remainders... can some one scan the script for me???? :D pls

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by kazthehack on October 22nd, 2007, 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Vamp Fire 4.02B
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2007, 5:19 am 
Legendary Genius

Title: Legendary Genius²
Yes there are some admin commands left... but really it's just like kick... and that's pretty much it...

PSU: Corsair CX500
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB @ 1866
GPU: Radeon HD 4870 1GB
HDD: OCZ Vertex series 30GB SSD
Case: Antec 900
Monitor: Toshiba 32"

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2007, 11:44 am 
Newcomer

Yeah kick and some things that play funny sounds, i can change peoples names, not really doing anything to the game just some more little harmless fun.... 8)

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2007, 2:10 pm 
Newcomer

Yeah skillet have no reason to include others cheatpack in his legit map since hes good in game.

but some of his friends arent,
the question is
is there a cheatpack for them or not ?
i'll check those scripts later.

THe moore they trust a sure shot victory
The moore i'll enjoy

љ lost in the world of tinking , i am host of a desert, residing in middle of my heartӦ

PostPosted: November 25th, 2007, 1:21 pm 
Newcomer

Well i guess the only one left is 7336 and he doesnt have a cheatpack for the rest of his friends, the only admin commands left are for skillet and 7336. The rest are skins and stuff, and those ppl who have skins dont have cheats.

You can check but i have already checked, and found nothing that can probably be abused by them.

To kazthehack, he said he removed the abusible commands for the admins, so noobs cannot spoof as them and use the kick commands that belonged to torokid/anders91 last time. The rest of the admin commands left are harmless, if you dont know how to read the triggers then why in the first place do you want to hack a map, unless you are just one of the newbies who just use a cheatpack and easily stuff all the cheats into a map.

PostPosted: November 26th, 2007, 4:40 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

AnDyHrOuS wrote:

...unless you are just one of the newbies who just use a cheatpack and easily stuff all the cheats into a map.

Hey faggot, why don't you look at what you're saying before you say it - Most of the Admins use cheat packs to cheat maps for people because they don't want to spend time redoing the code for every map they make - and I'm sure it's the same for the rest of the people. I want to see you remake code over and over and over everytime you want to cheat a map. Why don't you shut your mouth and think about what you're saying next time, aye? Don't be a forum troll.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2007, 6:16 am 
Newcomer

Why not, i would remake coe over and over again everytime i want to cheat a map, but i have no intention to cheat a map since i m not that desperate to win a game, and i play fair and square unlike ppl who misuse cheats just for that. Besides the hacked 4.02b(s) have kick commands which easily lets anyone who activates the cheats to kick everyone else, so it spoils the game, why dont you all even try to solve that problem instead of just hacking into maps and just fuel the noobs passion for winning by cheating.

And i was refering to the thread starter, i know of many ppl who have the wrong idea about the map since it was released that vamp fire 4.01 had cheats, we even have nubs who went over to the offical forum just to flame skillet because he included cheats in the previous version, and now there are NO cheats so what do you have to say?

And i didnt even call you faggot or whatever, i already kind of politely replied and i was targetting it at kazthehack not you or anyone else, so why are you even flaming for. The one that should shut his mouth is you, since it wasnt even targetted at you, you just came in and like barged into other ppl's business.

And still i dont understand why you all want to cheat maps, i know its kind of fun but still i have never ever seen a pro vampirism fire player play the cheated maps, i got fooled once, and eventually AlucardHellsing decided to cheat even more and don't click me gaunlets of underworld, plus mass toming up and in the end won. Are you even that desperate just to win by cheating? And besides you are like violating skillet's maps, like kind of "stealing" and reediting it just for your personal pleasure.

And this is not targetted to JJ2197, you can ignore it if you want lols

PostPosted: November 28th, 2007, 6:20 am 
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Your passion towards hacking a map simply or more challengingly is up to you, but please stay on topic, or this topic will end up getting trashed.

The fact that an admin uses cheatpacks to help people is not the same as someone using them, nor should it be inferred to that he was admittedly accusing us, unless he was...

lol, anyways.. just shhh.

Vamp fire is dead, along with most wc3 maps.

Play dota.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2007, 3:08 pm 
Forum Drunk

hey AnDyHrOuS, this is just like... "leave britney alone" if you know what i mean...
if you don't like us... you know where the logout button is!
this is nothing against you, but the past has shown that everyone who tried to stop us from cheating
got flamed... you won't be able to stop us! i have no problem with you opinion either, but this is not the place
to post it since anyone will flame you sooner or later.
so yeah... feel free to stay if you like to, but don't wonder if you're gettin' flamed!
...and i won't care 'bout ;) (maybe trash it :?)

greets Dekar

ps:
send hatemails at hatemails@wc3edit.net i'm collecting them,
got already a few XD

edit:
and i don't really understand why you are trying to defend this map maker...
i don't know him, but most of them are asses anyway -.- (<-- my personal opinion/experience)

In the world of thinking we are all immigrants. -Robert Nozick

PostPosted: November 28th, 2007, 10:56 pm 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

AnDyHrOuS wrote:

...unless you are just one of the newbies who just use a cheatpack and easily stuff all the cheats into a map.

UNLESS YOU ARE JUST ON THE NOOBS WHO JUST USE A CHEAT PACK.
This is why I'm flaming you. If you hadn't included this, I wouldn't have said anything, but you did. If you call people who use cheat packs noobs, than you are truly an idiot. Did you look at how many requests there were back in the past? Over a thousand. Now, please tell me why people who use cheat packs are noob because they simply don't want to remake the same blasted code over and over and over for every single map they cheat. It's boring, I tell you, if we had to do that, you want to know how much progress we would be getting for people who can't cheat maps themselves? Just about none. We'd get about two maps per day. Maybe three. People just don't want to spend time making the same code over and over. So they simply use a cheat pack that is much more efficient. You're trolling people who use cheat packs instead of making the same code over and over and over - (whom, to say quite frankly, are none).

Also, you may trash this topic, considering that the guy who posted this topic hasn't replied at all after any of these posts.