This is an anti cheat ?

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Skolzzz
Newcomer

This is an anti cheat ?

Post by Skolzzz »

Hello again :D

I have a problem with the load of Twilights Eve Orpg ( Warcraft Map Open RPG ) , the problem is , my CP works right and the save too , but when i login in other Twilight the Load doesn't work , i made some tutorials to desprotect and playing in single player ...

Ps : The map is protected ... but i desprotected 2 maps and is too easy .

Sorry For Bad English , Try To Understand =C
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fundgus123
Newcomer

Re: This is an anti cheat ?

Post by fundgus123 »

I think the name has to be the same name you saved the game on if you want the code to work.
Example: Single player name is WorldEdit, you save and get the code, then in order to load the code you name must match the name you saved the code under. So when online, your name has to be WorldEdit
Skolzzz
Newcomer

Re: This is an anti cheat ?

Post by Skolzzz »

fundgus123 wrote:I think the name has to be the same name you saved the game on if you want the code to work.
Example: Single player name is WorldEdit, you save and get the code, then in order to load the code you name must match the name you saved the code under. So when online, your name has to be WorldEdit

I know that , but i tested in local network and in single player , the problem persists x.x

im freaking noise :mad: