wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:16 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 4:09 am 
Newcomer

I've been told there is a hidden hero and also hidden skills available in the game that I can't find anywhere. I've unprotected the map and looked everywhere and still cant find much. The game is in Korean and that makes it pretty damn hard just to do much.

If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it, I've been going for about 12 hours now doing anything and everything i can to find more info and I'm at a huge wall right now.

Thanks for readin' mates.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by zck113 on February 6th, 2017, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: February 6th, 2017, 3:49 am 
Newcomer

Bump.

Nobody has any updates? Nothing at all? :(

I will reward the person to give me all the info I asked for. $10 gift card to anything you want that uses a code. (Google points, iTunes points, online video game points of some kind, etc.)

Requirements to receive the reward are as follows:

1. You must post a reply with all of the requested info in a single post.
2. You must reply to my PM afterwards, confirming everything before i send the code over.
3. You must have a dance party. (Optional)

To recap the request info:

1. Find me info about the hidden abilities.
-Translating some of the Korean mentions to hidden skills.

2. Find me info about the hidden hero.
-Translating some of the Korean also mentions the hidden hero had a changed skin.
- I've also spoke with "Magepowers", the map translator, and he confirmed the existence of a hidden hero.
- Magepowers also said that the 2 extra bosses located in the T2 boss area drop an item each, a mechanical critter, and a landmine. He said that you need these 2 items to get the hero.
- The 2 extra bosses in the T2 area appear to be models of Obama and someone else. Sort of looks like Moulder from X-Files.

That's it. Get the info, get the cash. Who want it?

PostPosted: February 6th, 2017, 10:45 am 

Title: KappaPride
zck113 wrote:
Bump.

Nobody has any updates? Nothing at all? :(

I will reward the person to give me all the info I asked for. $10 gift card to anything you want that uses a code. (Google points, iTunes points, online video game points of some kind, etc.)

Requirements to receive the reward are as follows:

1. You must post a reply with all of the requested info in a single post.
2. You must reply to my PM afterwards, confirming everything before i send the code over.
3. You must have a dance party. (Optional)

To recap the request info:

1. Find me info about the hidden abilities.
-Translating some of the Korean mentions to hidden skills.

2. Find me info about the hidden hero.
-Translating some of the Korean also mentions the hidden hero had a changed skin.
- I've also spoke with "Magepowers", the map translator, and he confirmed the existence of a hidden hero.
- Magepowers also said that the 2 extra bosses located in the T2 boss area drop an item each, a mechanical critter, and a landmine. He said that you need these 2 items to get the hero.
- The 2 extra bosses in the T2 area appear to be models of Obama and someone else. Sort of looks like Moulder from X-Files.

That's it. Get the info, get the cash. Who want it?

I can see that you are really desperate and like the map a lot

edit: also what are you referring to hidden abilties? i dont get any of your points hinting to me where are the abilities

edit2: also where are the t2 bosses, keep in mind that im very bad at getting info in non-english maps

PostPosted: February 6th, 2017, 11:46 am 
Newcomer

@new_33_88:

Seems as though there was hidden abilities for the heroes at tier 4. you start off as a peasant then work your way up, upgrading your hero 3 times. The T2 hero area is the area that you have to go to kill the hero that's holding your flag (usually looks exactly like you). The two bosses are in the bottom left of that area. They both drop shit.

As for the hidden abilities, I don't know much. I've seen pictures of people with an extra skill, and I'm just not sure if its from an older edition or not.

All I know is that there was hints at a hidden skill/ability you could get, as well as the hidden hero. If you can find out how to get the hidden hero, and you can confirm or deny the existence of the hidden skill/ability, I'd be glad to reward you with the prize my friend.

You're right by the way, I am desperate. I spent 12 hours straight initially, then have spent a few days here and there looking. I haven't made a map in 5+ years, let alone poke around one and I love the game quite a bit. Used to play it years back with some friends, memories man.

PostPosted: February 8th, 2017, 1:19 am 
Super Moderator

I think the easiest way to find the skills and heroes you mention is by a replay.
If you have a replay of a game where some one uses any hidden units\skills just upload the map + replay. Point us to the right time frame and unit you suspect and I think I will be able to take it from there.
So far what you say is that SOME units have abilities you are not aware of \ don't know how to get.
That doesn't really point us anywhere...

If you give us a replay we can look at the ability codes etc..

PostPosted: February 9th, 2017, 5:04 am 
Newcomer

I don't have a replay, I'm just going by what I've been told and seen with my own research. I wish I could provide more detailed information, but I just don't have it.

Edit: I do remember there is a witch doctor model in the files thats attached to a hero. I have not seen this hero in game for any of the other hero teirs, and I suspect that he might be the hidden hero. Hope that might help some, but again, idk.

PostPosted: February 9th, 2017, 3:48 pm 
Forum Addict

zck113 wrote:
I don't have a replay, I'm just going by what I've been told and seen with my own research. I wish I could provide more detailed information, but I just don't have it.

Edit: I do remember there is a witch doctor model in the files thats attached to a hero. I have not seen this hero in game for any of the other hero teirs, and I suspect that he might be the hidden hero. Hope that might help some, but again, idk.

You mean this guy?
Spoiler:

PostPosted: February 9th, 2017, 4:17 pm 
Newcomer

zUsername wrote:
You mean this guy?
Spoiler:

Yeah, him. I don't think he's one of the regular heros, so Im assuming he's the hidden hero.
Though, I could be wrong. "Fallen Man" is his name via translation.

Wonder if that's right, or if the translator is giving a shitty translation.

Edit1: Thinking about it, he has fucking town portal scroll spell on his shit already, which almost screams secret hero. nobody else has free town tele.

PostPosted: February 9th, 2017, 4:39 pm 
Forum Addict

I saw many hero in the map. They need level 5000 and special items to unlock.

PostPosted: February 9th, 2017, 5:13 pm 

Title: KappaPride
I tried using peasant to get level 5000 but it dosent work