wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 25th, 2024, 1:31 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: February 10th, 2017, 9:25 am 

Title: KappaPride
zck113 wrote:
devoltz wrote:
I made some custom commands to get the secret heros (idk if they are secret but they are 5000+)
First active JJCP (-wc3edit) and them type -h1 - -h11
Ex: -h1
Spoiler:

Most of those are going to be the tier 4 heroes. I'm still trying to figure out how to achieve the hidden hero legitimately. There has to be a way to get it legitimately.

Well i already provided one , if you need more then reply

PostPosted: February 10th, 2017, 3:23 pm 
Newcomer

new_33_88 wrote:
zck113 wrote:
devoltz wrote:
I made some custom commands to get the secret heros (idk if they are secret but they are 5000+)
First active JJCP (-wc3edit) and them type -h1 - -h11
Ex: -h1
Spoiler:

Most of those are going to be the tier 4 heroes. I'm still trying to figure out how to achieve the hidden hero legitimately. There has to be a way to get it legitimately.

Well i already provided one , if you need more then reply

Witch doctor isn't the hidden hero. Its the t4 of the necromancer. Still haven't found it yet. There is something to do with the 2 items from the 2 human bosses in the t2 area.

PostPosted: February 10th, 2017, 8:13 pm 

zck113 wrote:
zUsername wrote:
You mean this guy?
Spoiler:

Yeah, him. I don't think he's one of the regular heros, so Im assuming he's the hidden hero.
Though, I could be wrong. "Fallen Man" is his name via translation.

Wonder if that's right, or if the translator is giving a shitty translation.

Edit1: Thinking about it, he has fucking town portal scroll spell on his shit already, which almost screams secret hero. nobody else has free town tele.

You said hes a hidden hero in this post, so which one is a t4 or hidden hero?
Anyways this is pointless to fulfill since you dont specify what you mean clearly. In that replay I sent you is on how to obtain that hero above that you posted.

PostPosted: February 10th, 2017, 9:07 pm 
Newcomer

new_33_88 wrote:
Anyways this is pointless to fulfill since you dont specify what you mean clearly. In that replay I sent you is on how to obtain that hero above that you posted.

I said he might be the hidden hero, as I wasn't sure. This whole post revolves around me not knowing, and trying to figure that out. He's not the hidden hero, sorry. I never said it was going to be easy to do.

I'll be as specific as I can be;

I want you to find out if there is a hidden hero. If there is, find how to get it legitimately within the game with no cheats. You can use cheats to find the hero initially, but I want to be able to get the hero legitimately. If there is no hidden hero, then confirm it, and that should be good enough. My issue is that there has been too much talk about there being a hidden hero, and the map translator has talked to me about the hidden hero involving the 2 items that you find on the bosses in the bottom left of the T2 boss area. With the amount of talk about the hero, its hard to think he doesn't exists. T4 heroes are not hidden, they are t4 heroes.

Secondly, I need info on "hidden abilities" of some sort. I'm talking about a skill of some type that you can get added to your hero via some kind of activity. I've seen a picture of someone with a hero with an extra skill on their hero, compared to mine. We were the same hero, but he had an extra skill is what I mean. This points to me thinking/believing that there is a way to get an additional skill on the t4 heroes, but IDK how to do it or get it. If there is a hidden skill/ability, find out how to get it legitimately in game, and if there isn't one, confirm it.

If you take the time to translate the loading screen information, and the quest log information you'll see talk about the hidden hero and hidden skill / ability.

If you think I'm just trying to not pay out, that would be wrong.

I just want to figure this shit out, and it makes it real difficult not being able to speak Korean. I asked wc3edit for help because I knew I couldn't do this on my own.

PostPosted: February 11th, 2017, 5:29 am 

zck113 wrote:
new_33_88 wrote:

I said he might be the hidden hero, as I wasn't sure. This whole post revolves around me not knowing, and trying to figure that out. He's not the hidden hero, sorry. I never said it was going to be easy to do.

I'll be as specific as I can be;

I want you to find out if there is a hidden hero. If there is, find how to get it legitimately within the game with no cheats. You can use cheats to find the hero initially, but I want to be able to get the hero legitimately. If there is no hidden hero, then confirm it, and that should be good enough. My issue is that there has been too much talk about there being a hidden hero, and the map translator has talked to me about the hidden hero involving the 2 items that you find on the bosses in the bottom left of the T2 boss area. With the amount of talk about the hero, its hard to think he doesn't exists. T4 heroes are not hidden, they are t4 heroes.

Secondly, I need info on "hidden abilities" of some sort. I'm talking about a skill of some type that you can get added to your hero via some kind of activity. I've seen a picture of someone with a hero with an extra skill on their hero, compared to mine. We were the same hero, but he had an extra skill is what I mean. This points to me thinking/believing that there is a way to get an additional skill on the t4 heroes, but IDK how to do it or get it. If there is a hidden skill/ability, find out how to get it legitimately in game, and if there isn't one, confirm it.

If you take the time to translate the loading screen information, and the quest log information you'll see talk about the hidden hero and hidden skill / ability.

If you think I'm just trying to not pay out, that would be wrong.

I just want to figure this shit out, and it makes it real difficult not being able to speak Korean. I asked wc3edit for help because I knew I couldn't do this on my own.

You have to note that we are complete noobs in this game. Its a plus if we know the game you are requesting. So If i find this random ability or hero, how do we know that its a common/hidden ability or a t4 hero / hidden hero?
This is exactly why this is so hard to fulfill, you did not provide enough info and know the game well enough , if you knew all the t4 heroes I would not have posted what I posted earlier.
Not going to try for now until the poster has enough info about the game