wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:54 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Help pls step to step
PostPosted: January 19th, 2015, 1:12 am 

:razz: Hello, I'm new with this of deprotecting / cheating maps, I'm spanish user so sorry for my bad english :neutral:
I'm trying to deprotect because is protected and cannot do anything or i'm doing something wrong / get a fully listfile / insert JJCP and optimize the map to be playable "less than 8mb file size"

Now I will post step by step all the whole way i'm doing.

1) First this is the map :( ,
Spoiler:
Attachment:
GoblinSurvival_1.2ENG.w3x

Please keep in mind... I follow all the steps by Haxorico and his vid tutorial too, but i think this map is more protected, than the maps he used to explain in his videos.

2) The map is protected, can't open with MPQ Master, RMPQEx, Not work with MPQ Recovery "I think that's bcz is protected"
Please check the spoilers for imgs

MPQ Master:
Spoiler:

RMPQEx:
Spoiler:

With MPQ Recovery nothing happened "Just to get a Listfile with the map protected"
Ahh, forgot to mention.. I downloaded the last Listfile from here: Link :arrow: http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f69/listfiles-t13941-30.html

Also I know. MPQ Recovery is another tool used for getting Listfile from maps, correct me if i'm wrong :roll:

3) Now, after the 2 step I don't really know what to do, but I will post under this step my expectations and thinking about. "What I need to do now & how i can bypass this protection." :lol:

The other tools I have left are: :arrow: MPQ Editor v3.5.1 / MPQ View And xdep :?
After this keep in mind. I have the last Listfile from here, so i'm using the listfile to detect more files in the map with MPQ tools, also I know how to merge listfiles too.

Continuing...now I will use MPQ Editor in Force Opening mode with additional listfile, and I'll extract all of them in folder "/Work".
OR
I can use MPQ View too to do the same, but I just checked, And I can get more files with MPQ Editor than the MPQ View "Using the same ListFile"
Quote:
Trying to do the same as the video of [How To] Rebuild MPQ Archive - By Haxorico

After getting the files. I can now go to use xdep, following the steps in the guide by Haxorico.
    A) I copy the map to the xdep folder and rename it to work with xdep, >>>> Got Crashed but now I have the temp folder of the map.
    B) Next step is going to my folder "/Work" to copy all the extracted files from MPQ Editor and paste it in the temp folder/Files from xdep.
    C) Execute xdep again, to get the deprotected map and listfiles in the temp folder from xdep.
After those steps I only copy the .txt file named "files" from the xdep "map.temp folder".
This is getting now a bit confused because, I don't really know if i'm doing this good or not. Also the map deprotected has a big size 9.33mb :lol:
Ok.. continuing 8) Now i have at least a deprotected map with big size, and 1 listfile obtained from xdep, at this point I don't know what to do. Please help, after this step. I was thinking about merge the listfile obtained from xdep with the big listfile that I have.
Also other step that I tried was... use the deprotected map to extract the war3map.j, optimize this with wc3mapoptimizer and use it in jasscraft for insert jjcp and then, add the edited war3map.j to the deprotected map, using MPQ Master, and after this. I optimized the map. But this not work. :lol: so please explain me what i need to do. I'll appreciate all the tips & help to win this war with this map :lol: .

I need to clarify some points:
a) To insert a cheatpack in a protected map, i need to deprotect first, like in my case?.
b) To get listfiles from a map protected, i need to deprotect first too, like this case?.
c) Haxorico are you there? :lol:
d) Let me know if i'm wrong in all, don't save yourself all the important info that I want, I don't really care about if I'm wrong in all. This don't hurt me... ok ok just a bit haha. I just want to learn how to this for myself in the future so I can help in the forum too, like programing in java :lol:

Thx for reading this. :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: January 19th, 2015, 2:11 am 
Newcomer

This topic show you how to deprotect your map:
deprotection-cheating-f64/despazzler-despazzling-in-hex-t28655.html

PostPosted: January 19th, 2015, 4:15 am 

cold_moon wrote:
This topic show you how to deprotect your map:
deprotection-cheating-f64/despazzler-despazzling-in-hex-t28655.html

:thumbsup: Alright thx, I'll go to check. I wish more guys visit this post, so I can learn more :)

EDIT: Now i have problems inserting a cheatpack "JJCP", I was following the guide of Haxorico bypassing anti-cheats but still not work... After inserting the cheatpack in the war3map.j and updated the map with the new one. The map won't open... ok I can open the map in war3 but, after I trying to create the map, they dropped me to the lobby.
Any fix for this?

EDIT2: Omg hex codes are a brainkiller but now I understand how this work. took me around 3 hrs to learn the step 22 :lol:

EDIT3: Now I can with the map Despazzled. I can get at least a semi-full Listfile of the map.. But I currently have some missing unknow files, Check this.
Spoiler:

How i can get the others 48 files unknown? With other tool?

Also I'll post a Fully Merged ListFile here.
Attachment:
listfile.rar

EDIT4: I found too many variables who have "$" .. Like this.
Code:
constant integer e=$65
constant integer o=$66
constant integer V=$67
constant integer E=$65
constant integer A=$66
constant integer N=$67
constant integer B=$65
constant integer C=$66
constant integer D=$67
constant integer f=$65
constant integer G=$66
constant integer h=$67
constant integer H=$65
constant integer J=$66
constant integer K=$67
constant integer l=$68
constant integer L=$69
and many more... also found others like this
Code:
constant integer P=StringLength("ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789_-+= \\!@#$%^&*()/?>.<,;:'\"{}[]|`~")
But i think the "String" don't affect too much like the constant and variables with "$"... Now I want to know what to do with those $, Just un-hex manually all of them? Or what i need to do. Also I can't use haxorizer tool to Fix hex from the war3map.j file, because I already checked and some Lines are deleted, and I don't know why..
Like this.
Spoiler:
Normal
Code:
set rk="item 1 "+fr[5+(xk*$A)]+"     

item 2 "+fr[6+(xk*$A)]+"     

item 3 "+fr[7+(xk*$A)]+"     

"
set ik="item 4 "+fr[8+(xk*$A)]+"     

item 5 "+fr[9+(xk*$A)]+"     

item 6 "+fr[$A+(xk*$A)]+"     

"
if GetLocalPlayer()==p then
call PreloadGenClear()
call Preload("\")

-load "+vk+"     

lvl "+fr[3+(xk*$A)]+"

gold "+fr[1+(xk*$A)]+"     

//")
call Preload("\")

"+rk+"  ")
call Preload("\")

"+ik+"  ")
call PreloadGenEnd("SAVE-GAME\\GOBLIN-1.2\\"+ok+"\\-load "+vk+".txt")
endif
endfunction

Haxorized
Code:
set rk="item 1 "+fr[5+(xk*10)]+"     
item 2 "+fr[6+(xk*$A)]+"     
item 3 "+fr[7+(xk*$A)]+"     
"
item 5 "+fr[9+(xk*$A)]+"     
item 6 "+fr[$A+(xk*$A)]+"     
"
call PreloadGenClear()
call Preload("\")
   -load "+vk+"         lvl "+fr[3+(xk*$A)]+"   gold "+fr[1+(xk*$A)]+"     
call Preload("\")
"+rk+"  ")
"+ik+"  ")
endif
endfunction
what happened with "ik" var?? ...That's why I prefer to do this "unhex manually".

Please any one can say to me, what is the point to unhex those vars with "$". They can corrupt the .j File when I'll try to add to the map?.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: January 20th, 2015, 2:28 pm 
Newcomer

-For my experience i refer useful-tools-f69/war3-hex-fixer-t26715.html tool to unhex, after that use syntax check in jasscraft. You will see errors, i'm sure that make you dropped back to lobby.
-Hex not corrupt the map, but syntax check consider it as error.
-You do not need to have full listfile to cheatmap, it very hard to get full because of file name hashed in map, hash mean encrypt and hard to reverse. Brute force method are common and it was used in MPQ Editor but it take very long time because a file name often have above 10 -> 12 character. Bla bla bla Just use WinMQP 1.66 with little bit enough listfile, you can cheat any map after fix splazz. But there are some very hard splazzer like this map deprotection-cheating-f64/unable-to-open-the-map-in-mpq-master-tried-everything-t28675.html To unlock this map you have to know all about MPQ (header, hashtable, blocktable, file flag, etc...). Don't wait for anything about this protect method from me :], i have to learn many to unlock it :P.

Remember 1 thing important when cheat map. Put all function after native (in some map, you will see it under endglobals).
p/s: Not check your map yet :D

PostPosted: January 20th, 2015, 6:01 pm 

cold_moon wrote:
-For my experience i refer useful-tools-f69/war3-hex-fixer-t26715.html tool to unhex, after that use syntax check in jasscraft. You will see errors, i'm sure that make you dropped back to lobby.
-Hex not corrupt the map, but syntax check consider it as error.
-You do not need to have full listfile to cheatmap, it very hard to get full because of file name hashed in map, hash mean encrypt and hard to reverse. Brute force method are common and it was used in MPQ Editor but it take very long time because a file name often have above 10 -> 12 character. Bla bla bla Just use WinMQP 1.66 with little bit enough listfile, you can cheat any map after fix splazz. But there are some very hard splazzer like this map deprotection-cheating-f64/unable-to-open-the-map-in-mpq-master-tried-everything-t28675.html To unlock this map you have to know all about MPQ (header, hashtable, blocktable, file flag, etc...). Don't wait for anything about this protect method from me :], i have to learn many to unlock it :P.

Remember 1 thing important when cheat map. Put all function after native (in some map, you will see it under endglobals).
p/s: Not check your map yet :D

Ok Thx again :).. I'll go to use the Hex Fixer made by "whitegun", but what do you mean for putting all function after natives?.
Like this?
Code:
globals
--JJCP globals
endglobals
--JJCP endglobals
function main
locals
--JJCP local
--JJCP function main

EDIT: I found some errors like "symbols multiply defined" I deleted all of them because they was functions with same name, that are in the JJCP, Like
Code:
Cheatz0r
DirectCheat
CheatUse and others.

I Fix them all, and the jass syntax is fine with 0 errors. But when I'll go to open the map alone in LAN, the map works, but after 1 sec in game the map is crashed, but the cheats work, I don't know why... I think is another anti-cheat
In the original map I can play alone in LAN but they show me a message saying "Save-load will not work in singleplayer!".

EDIT2: I found lines in jass like
Code:
if(tQ())then
call DoNotSaveReplay()
call SetPlayerName(Player(-1+(bj_forLoopAIndex)),"->CHEATER<-")
call CustomVictoryBJ(Player(-1+(bj_forLoopAIndex)),false,false)
endif

Code:
function yQ takes nothing returns nothing
call CustomDefeatBJ(GetTriggerPlayer(),"Map-Hack!")
endfunction
Well, I just checking the map, and yep this has some anti-cheats. But the problem is, i dont really know too much about jass syntax, I would like to know if you can do something like " If whatever bla bla bla, then do crash map or infinite loop that can cause a map to crash."

EDIT3: I found what is causing the crash, I tested putting the whole JJCP, the map is ok, but after putting JJCP function main like this
Code:
function main
locals
--JJCP local
--JJCP function main

This is causing the crash in the map after loading the game. So when you said "after natives" you mean after some basic functions after the function main?. I'll go to test then.

EDIT4: Finally done, JJCP successful! :joker:
I Fixed the problem putting JJCP function main, just before the endfunction of function main, thx for the tips about native's cold_moon :bouncy:
Now I need to learn how to activate -save If i'm playing alone in lan.

EDIT5: Playing alone in LAN now can -save / -load :joker:
Now I need 1 form to clean Rawcodes easily, exist any tool functional to clean the Rawcodes?

PostPosted: January 21st, 2015, 3:46 am 

Ummm something is happening, because the map eventually dropped me to the lobby after 1 or 2 mins or 3... without critical errors, I think this is because I put the JJCP function main, just before the First endfuction of the function main... I think the map need to read too much lines before he reach to the JJCP function main...and this would cause the error, that is only a supposition, but any help with this problem?

EDIT: I Found the error :lol: :lol: I was using the .j unhex with the tool made by whitegun, Idk what happened, but I figured this after only putting the .j unhexed to the map, and the problem persist so, I think the unhex tool is only to do a better check of the jass syntax.

Well the project is finally Done... I only need to know now how to clean those Rawcodes more easily

PostPosted: January 21st, 2015, 5:54 am 
Newcomer

-Yup! Just unhex to check syntax.
-Rawcodes ... i don't know about it :D.
-Native i mean:

Code:
endglobals
native UnitAlive takes unit u returns boolean  <-- in some map you will see it
native abcdef .....

< Maybe 1 or more native code but just put function under all of it, you can put any function here or anywhere between last native and function main (not in another function :]]) >

function bla bla takes sad returns happy :v
endfunction

PostPosted: January 21st, 2015, 4:10 pm 

About Rawcodes, exist this http://forum.wc3edit.net/useful-tools-f69/haxorizer-v2-01b-source-code-t26716.html... but is not working for me the Rawcode cleaner :(
Also thx for all the tips :thumbsup:

EDIT: I don't know if i need to make a new thread for this but, here we go ...

I have a problem now with other war3map.j of other map
the map apparently don't have too much protections like spazzlers, so I can open it with MPQ tools.
Now the problem is with the war3map.j, because when I extract the .j and open it with jasscraft the size of the .j is 713kb, but after doing anything like "pressing a letter and then deleted that letter" the .j size changed to 736 or 737kb, and when I'll go to add the new .j to the map then, the map dropped me to the lobby, and I don't know why, i don't added anything to the .j file, i just saved this without changes in jass and this changed the .j size to 737kb. you know what is happening?.

Here is the extracted .j from the map
Attachment:
war3mapj.rar

This is the map.
Spoiler:
Attachment:
NOTD Aftermath 1.5d Beta 8.w3x

EDIT2: Now I know about fake maps, the version of the map I posted above is a fake version - edited.. so when I'll go to edit the .j this got corrupted, "I still don't know why" but I try using a version official of the map and :lol: can be cheated - edited...
Now I will try to add custom commands like add XP and give medals.
This would be hard for me bcz i dont know about jass syntax. But I'll try. :twisted: ... So I will get more experience in this.

EDIT3: custom command -exp now works, but the map is hardcoded and they have some logics of programming that are like... *if you bypass more of "xxxx" number in exp without doing first "xx" then they corrupt the code*.
I was trying to disable that, but i get crash errors in the map.
I need to understand how medal system works, or how they gain those medals, so I can check the code and create a custom command :(

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2015, 7:58 am 

:joker: Done :) custom command -medal "1 to 10", can be checked with -medals or -stats... only the 13th medal was left, bcz i was too tired to continue for today.
Also I was trying to add a medalcheck with arrays :scratch:... but my brain was killed in the process... jass syntax o.m.g.
With Java i could do some arrays with *while or do while*, But too much syntax of jass today.