wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 24th, 2024, 8:50 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: November 14th, 2013, 11:01 pm 
Old Wrinkly Member

Hello everyone,
As you know, Ken had lost his source and was unable to sell the despazzler after that point. Luckily, there was a russian version of it made and works perfectly fine. However, it is detected as a virus, but it's a false positive as Bart and I have both seen. I will attach the despazzler (121_DeSpazzler.exe) below and will include a guide on how to remove spazzling protection editing the Hex of the map if you would prefer to not use the .exe file.

I will include a .pdf that will follow along with the guide. (Despazzler Guide.pdf)
Hex Editing Guide:
Step 1:
Spoiler:
First, if you do not have a hex editor I would recommend using HxD as it is free and very easy to use.
http://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/ - HxD

Step 2:
Spoiler:
Secondly, let's open the map and try to find the text "SPAZZLER". We can do this by bringing up the find window using Ctrl + F. Then search for "SPAZZLER".
Note: It is usually on the offset of 600.

Step 3:
Spoiler:
After you have found it, delete from the offset of 200 to the line above "SPAZZLER". (Example: If it is on the offset of 600, then delete from 200 to 5F0.)

Step 4:
Spoiler:
Now we will fix the header as specified in Step 22 of Whitegun's hex tutorial. (Note: The header is the first line after the large amount of dotted lines (usually line 200 (and 201 if necessary)))
Note: I will attach Whitegun's tutorial with the name "MPQ_Somj2hM16.pdf"

Step 5:
Spoiler:
Once you have done that, there are two different ways to complete the process.
Choice 1: Use Vex's optimizer (5.0wc3mapoptimizer) and optimize the map; if there are no errors then you have successfully removed the spazzle protection!
Choice 2: Follow Whitegun's guide from step 26. (MPQ Editor >> Force Open in 1.0 >> View MPQ Table to get map information >> Fix the hex and save it)
I recommend using Choice 1 because it is the easiest in my opinion. (Will attach Vex's Optimizer)

Step 6:
Spoiler:
Celebrate!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2013, 3:02 pm 
Newcomer

thank you

PostPosted: December 31st, 2013, 9:39 pm 
Newcomer

Do you have anything for mpq.moonlight?