wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 3:06 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: June 29th, 2008, 3:40 am 
Forum Staff

Title: Gui Expert
Looking for a certain trigger system you just can't seem to find or figure out? Well, look no further. I am making a Post that will be posting various gui trigger system/cheat system that you can take and steal from me( just gimme a little credit).

[blinking]VOTE KICK SYSTEM[/blinking]

Spoiler:
This System is basis of letting people vote for somone to be kicked, rather then red just kicking people for no apparent reason. It uses the commands anyone can choose to kick a person, and shows you how many votes are needed to kick somone depending on the number of players in the game. Check it out for yourself.
Attachment:
Vote Kick System.w3x

[blinking]DIALOG BOX/BUTTON SYSTEM[/blinking]

Spoiler:
This dialog system can be used for anything, from choosing the difficulty on a game, or to choose how much life creeps can have depending on how many people vote for that paticular thing. It uses the basis of a dialog box with buttons set to a certian trigger to happen using a voting system depending on how many people pressed that particular button! Check it out
Attachment:
Dialog System.w3x

[blinking]MULTIBOARD SYSTEM[/blinking]

Spoiler:
This is a multiboard map that can be created to check and display when a player kills a unit, or dies to a unit. This is helpfull for games which keep track of players deaths+kills to create victory/defeat triggers. Just like in Hell vs Heaven or Dota Allstars. Check it out!
Attachment:
Multiboard.w3x

[blinking]BASIC CHEATS[/blinking]

Spoiler:
This Basic map shows you how to use string characteristics to change into integer characteristics to give you certain things. Such as -gold 1000 using string variables and substrings to give you 1000 gold...Check it out!
Attachment:
Cheat Map.w3x

[blinking]HERO TAVERN SYSTEM V1.0[/blinking]

Spoiler:
This type of tavern system allows you to choose your hero, Train that hero and remove the tavern all without any circle of powers. This also removes taverns if the player is not playing. Check it out!
Attachment:
Tavern System.w3x

Please, if anything is wrong with my maps, give me a post so I can fix them right away please. Thanks.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Arabidnun on August 18th, 2008, 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: June 29th, 2008, 3:41 am 
Forum Staff

[blinking]GATE SYSTEM[/blinking]

Spoiler:
This system shows you how you can make a gate system that opens and closes when a unit enters and leaves the region! Also, it shows you how you can put a destructable infront of the gate so you can click past the gate to walk there. Check it out.
Attachment:
Gate System.w3x

[blinking]RECIPE SYSTEM[/blinking]

Spoiler:
The recipe system uses the basics of when a unit has specific items in his/her inventory that once all the items have been aquired, a new item will be made! Plus a little extra =D, Check it out!
Attachment:
Recipe System.w3x

[blinking]ITEM UPGRADE SYSTEM[/blinking]

Spoiler:
I have created a system using chat strings to upgrade items that are in the units inventory to another item via cost of gold. Check it out!
Attachment:
Item Upgrade System.w3x

[blinking]HERO MORPH SYSTEM[/blinking]

Spoiler:
This system includes making a hero morph by either leveling them to a certain level in the game(in this case 6) or aquire a certain item. Check it out!
Attachment:
Morph Hero System.w3x

[blinking]HOST DETECTION SYSTEM![/blinking]

Spoiler:
Pretty self explanitory, with this you can be any color in the game and don't even need to worry about now having the commands you would if u were in a regular game being red. However, this sometimes does glitch but I'd say works about 95% of the time. Check it out!
Attachment:
Host Detection.w3x

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Arabidnun on June 29th, 2008, 5:46 am, edited 6 times in total.

Forum Staff

[blinking]
ZOOM TRIGGER SYSTEM
[/blinking]
Spoiler:
Here's a little system that when you type something such as -zoom ### it moves your camera to that designated spot. Have fun
Attachment:
Zoom System.w3x

[blinking]
CAPTURE SYSTEM V1.01 Beta
[/blinking]
Spoiler:
This is a tutorial where blue moves into the region to capture the neutral unit. However, when he leaves, he is out of range of the building for another person to come along and capture it. You can change the range depending on how far a unit is away for another player to come along and capture it. Just used so a player can't just come up and capture it when your are right there.Check it out!

This updated system uses a tower in this little mix of awsome where if the place has never been captured before, then you can capture it for free. However, when the *barracks* is captured the tower becomes yours and anyone else who wants to capture it has to destroy the tower first. Check it out!
Attachment:
Capture System+Tele System.w3x

Last edited by Arabidnun on June 30th, 2008, 4:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Forum Staff

Reserved, please dont post

Forum Staff

Reserved, please dont post

PostPosted: June 29th, 2008, 4:27 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

How'd you make the attachments like that?

PostPosted: June 29th, 2008, 4:34 am 
Forum Staff

Sweet isn't it? Lol

I create a spoiler button, then type what i want in between the spoiler and just at the end of the line, place in the attachment.

PostPosted: June 29th, 2008, 4:52 am 
The Flying Cow!

Bartimaeus wrote:
How'd you make the attachments like that?

Like this...:
Attachment:
inline.JPG

PostPosted: June 29th, 2008, 4:54 am 
Forum Staff

Yep, like that, it's easier for me, and it kinda looks cool 2 lol. Tells me how many people downloaded my map and are being helped.

PostPosted: June 29th, 2008, 5:00 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

If you need any more room, than just say so, I'll split it, and then merge it so you can get more posts in.

And thanks, I didn't know that, :)