About 6.60v

General talk about editing, cheating, and deprotecting maps.

Moderator: Cheaters

Senethior459
Forum Staff
Title: I Just Lost the Game

Re: About 6.60v

Post by Senethior459 »

http://files.wc3edit.net/index.php?acti ... ctory=&SID

If the Compact(Flush) option is grayed out, just exit MPQMaster and reopen it. Sometimes, it just doesn't work, so you need to close it and try again.
My Warcraft III Tool Collection
If you want to chat/game with me:
Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle
hackerng

Post by hackerng »

wow its WORK!!! tnx but i notice something...when i open the war3map.j(not edited) file the war3map.j has D_ on attribue bar..but when i put my edited war3map and flush it its DEX_ and not a D_..wat thats means?
hackerng

Post by hackerng »

Tnx senior!!! You really Help me alot... my collide map of v6.60 is working now online!! ^^ and without desync..tnx again
Ne|rd<3

Post by Ne|rd<3 »

plss don double post .. And i got 1 problem.. Senethior, i think u can help me solve it.. er.. what cheat packs can work with auto collider ? and can give me a link to auto collider ? before i get a auto collider , and i collided the map with cheat pack in it.. but when i host the game , all people disconnect when the game started .. hmm help me out plss. :sad:

Thanks Senethior And Other People that help me out =D
[blinking]Seen My Faces Like a Nerd ! It's Time To Consume People ![/blinking]
Credit to ILikeHacking
DieSoon
Newcomer

Post by DieSoon »

Ne|rd<3 wrote:plss don double post .. And i got 1 problem.. Senethior, i think u can help me solve it.. er.. what cheat packs can work with auto collider ? and can give me a link to auto collider ? before i get a auto collider , and i collided the map with cheat pack in it.. but when i host the game , all people disconnect when the game started .. hmm help me out plss. :sad:

You CAN'T put cheatpack and make it work for collided map,that's impossible :neutral: .If you want to learn how to collided a map,you should read Senethior's Collision FAQ first announces/collisions-faq-t11723.html There is also a link to rnbby's auto-collider in that topic :razz: .Please read it before asking any question :neutral:
Ne|rd<3

Post by Ne|rd<3 »

DieSoon wrote:
Ne|rd<3 wrote:plss don double post .. And i got 1 problem.. Senethior, i think u can help me solve it.. er.. what cheat packs can work with auto collider ? and can give me a link to auto collider ? before i get a auto collider , and i collided the map with cheat pack in it.. but when i host the game , all people disconnect when the game started .. hmm help me out plss. :sad:

You CAN'T put cheatpack and make it work for collided map,that's impossible :neutral: .If you want to learn how to collided a map,you should read Senethior's Collision FAQ first announces/collisions-faq-t11723.html There is also a link to rnbby's auto-collider in that topic :razz: .Please read it before asking any question :neutral:

0.o .. i lazy go search for auto collider ;-) and i see here got "almost" same topic , so i asking here :lol: anyway~thx
[blinking]Seen My Faces Like a Nerd ! It's Time To Consume People ![/blinking]
Credit to ILikeHacking
hackerng

Post by hackerng »

hmmm can i ask some question...how do i search and edit some skill..tnx to senior my collide map is working now..but i want to add some command there..like if i type -rs rikimaru backstab more damage...like that
ciscoowen
Newcomer

Post by ciscoowen »

hackerng.......can u upload ur completed map for us.......thx.......i wan v6.60b 1 de......can???
qweasd011
Forum Addict
Title: Coleen!

Post by qweasd011 »

hackerng wrote:hmmm can i ask some question...how do i search and edit some skill..tnx to senior my collide map is working now..but i want to add some command there..like if i type -rs rikimaru backstab more damage...like that

Did you ever tried testing it in multiplayer are you sure that all does'nt cause desync?
hackerng

Post by hackerng »

yeah its cause not to desync...its takes me 2 days bfore i figure out some errors...and now its work on multiplayer and now im using it on garena ^^..