wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently January 15th, 2021, 5:48 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 2:17 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2009, 10:48 pm
Posts: 34
Location: In your back yard. *I'm WATCH YOU!
Title: New Hacker/Map Depr.
WTF i load my code and i turn int oa CHICKEN....



WHAT THE FUCK!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 2:20 am 
Offline
Junior Member

Joined: February 28th, 2009, 9:09 am
Posts: 41
lawl @ u but ne wayz back to the raw codes......... still not working.. yea.. it seems like its only happening with green items


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 2:23 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2009, 10:48 pm
Posts: 34
Location: In your back yard. *I'm WATCH YOU!
Title: New Hacker/Map Depr.
jdawg288 wrote:
lawl @ u but ne wayz back to the raw codes......... still not working.. yea.. it seems like its only happening with green items



not lawl well sorta is but it only happend when i used the "hacked version"..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 2:24 am 
Offline
Spice Pirate
User avatar

Joined: January 29th, 2009, 5:35 pm
Posts: 949
Location: Canada
Title: LHC
For the first one, was the ground underneath your hero darker after you tried it? If so, you're spawning the shop item that forges your gear, so you're using the wrong rawcode.

Second one, I dunno. You just messed up, I guess.

And for turning into a chicken, what was the hero you saved? Like, level, stats, skill levels, gold, lumber, items.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 2:29 am 
Offline
Newcomer
User avatar

Joined: May 15th, 2009, 8:14 am
Posts: 4
After loading up the game, the "PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE" button pops up so I press a button, then the game starts and stops right away. The error looks something like this:

Code:
This application has encountered a critical error:

FATAL ERROR!

Program:  c:\program files(x86)\warcraft iii\war3.exe
Exception:0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:6F451008

The instruction '0x6F451008' referenced memory at '0x00000004'.
The memory could not be 'read'.

Press OK to terminate the application.


Can anyone help me out?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 2:35 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2009, 10:48 pm
Posts: 34
Location: In your back yard. *I'm WATCH YOU!
Title: New Hacker/Map Depr.
FatherSpace wrote:
For the first one, was the ground underneath your hero darker after you tried it? If so, you're spawning the shop item that forges your gear, so you're using the wrong rawcode.

Second one, I dunno. You just messed up, I guess.

And for turning into a chicken, what was the hero you saved? Like, level, stats, skill levels, gold, lumber, items.


gold:82000 lumber:500 lvl:30 Stats: str:19 agi:13 int:41 +20 priest aurmor for lvl 25


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 2:36 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2009, 10:48 pm
Posts: 34
Location: In your back yard. *I'm WATCH YOU!
Title: New Hacker/Map Depr.
blakethedragon wrote:
After loading up the game, the "PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE" button pops up so I press a button, then the game starts and stops right away. The error looks something like this:

Code:
This application has encountered a critical error:

FATAL ERROR!

Program:  c:\program files(x86)\warcraft iii\war3.exe
Exception:0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:6F451008

The instruction '0x6F451008' referenced memory at '0x00000004'.
The memory could not be 'read'.

Press OK to terminate the application.


Can anyone help me out?



i had to restart warcraft 3 and then it worked fine (restart wc3 after u go into hacked versions)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 2:36 am 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2009, 10:48 pm
Posts: 34
Location: In your back yard. *I'm WATCH YOU!
Title: New Hacker/Map Depr.
I g2g i have finals tomarrow...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 2:37 am 
Offline
Spice Pirate
User avatar

Joined: January 29th, 2009, 5:35 pm
Posts: 949
Location: Canada
Title: LHC
For people having problems loading heroes, good news/bad news.

Good news: It isn't the map that's causing the load problems, it's you.
Bad news: I've yet to identify exactly what causes the problems.

To help me fix it, PM me with a screenshot of your saved hero, and how much gold you had after being given a chicken (this will probably be 192 for most people).

And I'll get on that tomorrow, 'cause I'm tired, and I wanna watch fireworks before sleeping. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: May 19th, 2009, 2:47 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: May 28th, 2007, 10:09 pm
Posts: 6
Can you tell us by looking through the jass script what the max gold and lumber amounts are that we can put without getting kicked in a LEGIT map?

thank you.

iv looked through the script and i THINK its 100k for gold and 150 for lumber but im just pulling those out of a hat pretty much.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)