another wmw type trigger

For fulfilled maps that most likely don't work on the latest patch (1.24 or later).

Moderator: Cheaters

Joshsta818

another wmw type trigger

Post by Joshsta818 »

is there such a trigger that makes unlimited Stocks in all "shops" and also sets replenish to like 0 or 1 sec..i would like to make a mode like in wmw tournament. but i dont want it to be a button, i want it to be a command u type like
Event:
Player 1(red) types -promode as an exactmatch
a button would be nice, aswell but the text is so much Easier to do.
WhiteSkidMaul Wars
~Now Gone Superspeed!~
Xantan
Honorary wc3edit.net Traitor

Post by Xantan »

what the other guy did was just have two shops... one with 0 seconds on the stuff... lol

I know that can take forever... I know theres a way to speed it up though it was posted on securegamers then it got deleted in the backup database orw /e... so I don't know.. =/
Joshsta818

Post by Joshsta818 »

(Edit) alright ive got it working! halt the alarms..zzz i gave up on the button idea, becides every one else told me superspeed>normal
heres the trigger if u wondering yes it took me for ever thehe

Code: Select all

Player Units Create Copy
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 2.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Sound - Play ArtilleryCorpseExplodeDeath1 <gen>
        -------- Change Ownership if no player --------
        If ((Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Create 1 Shrine Level 1 Super Speed for Player 1 (Red) at (Position of Shrine Level 1 0001 <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees) else do (Unit - Change ownership of Shrine Level 1 0001 <gen> to Player 11 (Dark Green) and Change color)
        If ((Player 2 (Blue) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Create 1 Shrine Level 1 Super Speed for Player 2 (Blue) at (Position of Shrine Level 1 0008 <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees) else do (Unit - Change ownership of Shrine Level 1 0008 <gen> to Player 11 (Dark Green) and Change color)
        If ((Player 3 (Teal) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Create 1 Shrine Level 1 Super Speed for Player 3 (Teal) at (Position of Shrine Level 1 0012 <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees) else do (Unit - Change ownership of Shrine Level 1 0012 <gen> to Player 11 (Dark Green) and Change color)
        If ((Player 4 (Purple) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Create 1 Shrine Level 1 Super Speed for Player 4 (Purple) at (Position of Shrine Level 1 0013 <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees) else do (Unit - Change ownership of Shrine Level 1 0013 <gen> to Player 12 (Brown) and Change color)
        If ((Player 5 (Yellow) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Create 1 Shrine Level 1 Super Speed for Player 5 (Yellow) at (Position of Shrine Level 1 0014 <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees) else do (Unit - Change ownership of Shrine Level 1 0014 <gen> to Player 12 (Brown) and Change color)
        If ((Player 6 (Orange) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Create 1 Shrine Level 1 Super Speed for Player 6 (Orange) at (Position of Shrine Level 1 0015 <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees) else do (Unit - Change ownership of Shrine Level 1 0015 <gen> to Player 12 (Brown) and Change color)
        -------- Create Element Chooser and remove all units --------
        If ((Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Remove Shrine Level 1 0001 <gen> from the game) else do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game))
        If ((Player 2 (Blue) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Remove Shrine Level 1 0008 <gen> from the game) else do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 2 (Blue)) and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game))
        If ((Player 3 (Teal) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Do nothing) else do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 3 (Teal)) and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game))
        If ((Player 4 (Purple) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Remove Shrine Level 1 0013 <gen> from the game) else do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 4 (Purple)) and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game))
        If ((Player 5 (Yellow) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Remove Shrine Level 1 0014 <gen> from the game) else do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 5 (Yellow)) and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game))
        If ((Player 6 (Orange) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Remove Shrine Level 1 0015 <gen> from the game) else do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 6 (Orange)) and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game))
        Set Random_Event_Call = (Random integer number between 1 and 10)
        Countdown Timer - Start Next_Level as a Repeating timer that will expire in 22.50 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Start Next_Boss as a Repeating timer that will expire in 337.50 seconds
        Countdown Timer - Start Random_Event as a Repeating timer that will expire in ((Random real number between 2.00 and 6.00) x 60.00) seconds
        Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for Next_Level with title (Next Level +  in...)
        Game - Display to (All players) for 45.00 seconds the text: Welcome to WhiteSki...
        Trigger - Run Check All <gen> (ignoring conditions)
WhiteSkidMaul Wars
~Now Gone Superspeed!~
Aero
Forum Staff
Title: JASS Programmer

Re: another wmw type trigger

Post by Aero »

Code: Select all

Countdown Timer - Start Random_Event as a Repeating timer that will expire in ((Random real number between 2.00 and 6.00) x 60.00) seconds

I think there is a problem here... This timer won't repeatedly fire off with randomized intervals--It will be a fixed randomly generated wait.

Let's pretend this timer picks 150 seconds for the random real * 60 seconds.
The timer will fire off every 150 seconds instead of firing off every [2-6*60] seconds.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but with the function TimerStart in JASS, it's this way.