wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently July 26th, 2017, 10:36 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 6:09 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: February 28th, 2009, 8:39 pm
Posts: 66
Map Name: Angel Of DeathX ORPG

Map Description: u choose ur hero and lvl up and u get certain items for ur class and difernet set items like holy god sword and unholy god sword make godly sword etc


Request: I would like you to add JJ's Cheatpack to this map
Thanks in advance to anyone who could do this!

And can u make code generators because if u can can u make one for this and put it in please ty


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 6:28 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: September 21st, 2008, 2:40 pm
Posts: 124
K now I'm done. Damn anti-cheat stuff :O.
Spoiler:
Commands:
-cheats<space><space> (activates cheats) (case sensitive)
-gold #
-lumber #
-int #
-agi #
-str #
-lvl #
-xp #
-hp #
-mp #
-ms #
-debuff (Removes buff from selected unit)
-lock (locks the trade system)
-unlock (Unlocks it)
-charges# ### (First # slot 2nd charges)
-additem # (max is about 90)
-invul
-vul
-kill
-mana (Mana stays at 100%)
-invis (makes unit invisible)
-vis (visible)
-pathoff (walkthrough walls)
-pathon (normal)
-setcolor (red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown)
-owner (red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown)
-nocd (no cooldown)
-cdon (cooldown on)
-bindup/down/left/right (IE: -bindup -kill would make it so that when you hit up it kills whatevers selected)
-clearkeys (Clears bindings)
-showkeys (Shows bindings)
-mh (Dispalys map, no server splits, hopefully)
-setname
-size #
-food #
-heal
-copy #
-fast (Hit esc when training units)
-bfast (Hit esc on building structure)
-ufast (Research is instant)(To disable one of these commands add -no to it like -noufast)
-shareall
-share ##
-unshare ##
-ally ##
-unally ##
-soff (share off)
-spawn #### (List)
-ground ####
-add ####
-remove #### (removes the ability)
-g ## #### (gold)
-l ## #### (lumber)
-f ## #### (food)
-spa ## #### (Spawn unit)
-sn ## <name> (setname)
-sc ## (red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown)
-dead (Sets units animation to dead)
-birth (Sets building to being built)
-attack (Sets unit to attack)
-stand (Sets unit to stand)
-hear (You can see what everyone is saying)
-nohear (back to normal)
-noreplay
-kick ## <message>
-tele (sets patrol to teleport)
-note (sets it back to normal)
-reg <kill/explode/red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown> (Right-click two spots and a region will be made)
-time ## (Sets time to that hour)
-float ### ### (first #'s is height 2nd are speed)
-stop (Disable unit commands)
-resume (Enables them)
-area #### #### (First #'s are size 2nd Rawcode, then click where you want it)
-autoh ### (Autoheals by precentage)(A little buggy)
-disable (Disable -reg)
-list# (1-8 )
-cheaton ## (Turns cheats on for player specified)
-cheatoff ## (Turns cheats off for player specified)
-unit #### (Spawns specified unit at issued location)
-nounit (Disables -unit)
-act <activator> (Changes activator to whatever specifed, needs a - at the beginning)
-unitid (Shows the unit's rawcode)
-itemid (Shows the unit's item rawcode in first slot)
-destid (Shows rawcode of destructable in Reg)
-destroy (Removes selected units)
-revive (Revives dead hero and spawns at selected unit)
-addhp (Adds hp to any unit, needs to be divisable by 50)
-colors (Displays player numbers by color)
-say###### (# = hex code only 0-9 and A-F will work)(After the hex just put the text you want displayed)


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 6:32 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: February 28th, 2009, 8:39 pm
Posts: 66
w8 can u make code generators?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 9:01 pm 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: February 13th, 2008, 5:30 pm
Posts: 234
What do u mean with 'code generators' ?
If the map has a save/load function, just set ur lvl & items with the cheatpack and save.

(If u mean a seperate program that can generate codes for this game, then there is about no chance someone will make it)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 26th, 2009, 5:21 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 29th, 2008, 4:48 am
Posts: 45
Title: Chuck Norris
itsonlyaname wrote:
What do u mean with 'code generators' ?
If the map has a save/load function, just set ur lvl & items with the cheatpack and save.

(If u mean a seperate program that can generate codes for this game, then there is about no chance someone will make it)


Actually, There's a tbr code generator program. And I think theres also a NOTD generator program, but im not sure about that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: April 27th, 2009, 3:54 am 
Offline
Old Wrinkly Member
User avatar

Joined: January 24th, 2008, 10:13 am
Posts: 268
Title: dum dum dum
Crayola wrote:
itsonlyaname wrote:
What do u mean with 'code generators' ?
If the map has a save/load function, just set ur lvl & items with the cheatpack and save.

(If u mean a seperate program that can generate codes for this game, then there is about no chance someone will make it)


Actually, There's a tbr code generator program. And I think theres also a NOTD generator program, but im not sure about that.


and both of em fails because they are out dated and some character (the best characters in game) are locked so its totally pointless

@ontopic

i dont think anyone will waste time making a codegen for such a old/non played map where you can get max lvl without cheats in 10minutes


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 14th, 2010, 12:25 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: September 23rd, 2008, 4:52 am
Posts: 18
zayasowhoa wrote:
K now I'm done. Damn anti-cheat stuff :O.
Spoiler:
Commands:
-cheats<space><space> (activates cheats) (case sensitive)
-gold #
-lumber #
-int #
-agi #
-str #
-lvl #
-xp #
-hp #
-mp #
-ms #
-debuff (Removes buff from selected unit)
-lock (locks the trade system)
-unlock (Unlocks it)
-charges# ### (First # slot 2nd charges)
-additem # (max is about 90)
-invul
-vul
-kill
-mana (Mana stays at 100%)
-invis (makes unit invisible)
-vis (visible)
-pathoff (walkthrough walls)
-pathon (normal)
-setcolor (red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown)
-owner (red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown)
-nocd (no cooldown)
-cdon (cooldown on)
-bindup/down/left/right (IE: -bindup -kill would make it so that when you hit up it kills whatevers selected)
-clearkeys (Clears bindings)
-showkeys (Shows bindings)
-mh (Dispalys map, no server splits, hopefully)
-setname
-size #
-food #
-heal
-copy #
-fast (Hit esc when training units)
-bfast (Hit esc on building structure)
-ufast (Research is instant)(To disable one of these commands add -no to it like -noufast)
-shareall
-share ##
-unshare ##
-ally ##
-unally ##
-soff (share off)
-spawn #### (List)
-ground ####
-add ####
-remove #### (removes the ability)
-g ## #### (gold)
-l ## #### (lumber)
-f ## #### (food)
-spa ## #### (Spawn unit)
-sn ## <name> (setname)
-sc ## (red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown)
-dead (Sets units animation to dead)
-birth (Sets building to being built)
-attack (Sets unit to attack)
-stand (Sets unit to stand)
-hear (You can see what everyone is saying)
-nohear (back to normal)
-noreplay
-kick ## <message>
-tele (sets patrol to teleport)
-note (sets it back to normal)
-reg <kill/explode/red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown> (Right-click two spots and a region will be made)
-time ## (Sets time to that hour)
-float ### ### (first #'s is height 2nd are speed)
-stop (Disable unit commands)
-resume (Enables them)
-area #### #### (First #'s are size 2nd Rawcode, then click where you want it)
-autoh ### (Autoheals by precentage)(A little buggy)
-disable (Disable -reg)
-list# (1-8 )
-cheaton ## (Turns cheats on for player specified)
-cheatoff ## (Turns cheats off for player specified)
-unit #### (Spawns specified unit at issued location)
-nounit (Disables -unit)
-act <activator> (Changes activator to whatever specifed, needs a - at the beginning)
-unitid (Shows the unit's rawcode)
-itemid (Shows the unit's item rawcode in first slot)
-destid (Shows rawcode of destructable in Reg)
-destroy (Removes selected units)
-revive (Revives dead hero and spawns at selected unit)
-addhp (Adds hp to any unit, needs to be divisable by 50)
-colors (Displays player numbers by color)
-say###### (# = hex code only 0-9 and A-F will work)(After the hex just put the text you want displayed)



the cheats cant work :X... alread try activate use -cheats(spacex2)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: November 14th, 2010, 12:52 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: February 13th, 2010, 2:48 am
Posts: 154
Location: Singapore
Title: yo
UbiRebus wrote:
zayasowhoa wrote:
K now I'm done. Damn anti-cheat stuff :O.
Spoiler:
Commands:
-cheats<space><space> (activates cheats) (case sensitive)
-gold #
-lumber #
-int #
-agi #
-str #
-lvl #
-xp #
-hp #
-mp #
-ms #
-debuff (Removes buff from selected unit)
-lock (locks the trade system)
-unlock (Unlocks it)
-charges# ### (First # slot 2nd charges)
-additem # (max is about 90)
-invul
-vul
-kill
-mana (Mana stays at 100%)
-invis (makes unit invisible)
-vis (visible)
-pathoff (walkthrough walls)
-pathon (normal)
-setcolor (red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown)
-owner (red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown)
-nocd (no cooldown)
-cdon (cooldown on)
-bindup/down/left/right (IE: -bindup -kill would make it so that when you hit up it kills whatevers selected)
-clearkeys (Clears bindings)
-showkeys (Shows bindings)
-mh (Dispalys map, no server splits, hopefully)
-setname
-size #
-food #
-heal
-copy #
-fast (Hit esc when training units)
-bfast (Hit esc on building structure)
-ufast (Research is instant)(To disable one of these commands add -no to it like -noufast)
-shareall
-share ##
-unshare ##
-ally ##
-unally ##
-soff (share off)
-spawn #### (List)
-ground ####
-add ####
-remove #### (removes the ability)
-g ## #### (gold)
-l ## #### (lumber)
-f ## #### (food)
-spa ## #### (Spawn unit)
-sn ## <name> (setname)
-sc ## (red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown)
-dead (Sets units animation to dead)
-birth (Sets building to being built)
-attack (Sets unit to attack)
-stand (Sets unit to stand)
-hear (You can see what everyone is saying)
-nohear (back to normal)
-noreplay
-kick ## <message>
-tele (sets patrol to teleport)
-note (sets it back to normal)
-reg <kill/explode/red/blue/teal/purple/yellow/orange/green/pink/gray/lb/dg/brown> (Right-click two spots and a region will be made)
-time ## (Sets time to that hour)
-float ### ### (first #'s is height 2nd are speed)
-stop (Disable unit commands)
-resume (Enables them)
-area #### #### (First #'s are size 2nd Rawcode, then click where you want it)
-autoh ### (Autoheals by precentage)(A little buggy)
-disable (Disable -reg)
-list# (1-8 )
-cheaton ## (Turns cheats on for player specified)
-cheatoff ## (Turns cheats off for player specified)
-unit #### (Spawns specified unit at issued location)
-nounit (Disables -unit)
-act <activator> (Changes activator to whatever specifed, needs a - at the beginning)
-unitid (Shows the unit's rawcode)
-itemid (Shows the unit's item rawcode in first slot)
-destid (Shows rawcode of destructable in Reg)
-destroy (Removes selected units)
-revive (Revives dead hero and spawns at selected unit)
-addhp (Adds hp to any unit, needs to be divisable by 50)
-colors (Displays player numbers by color)
-say###### (# = hex code only 0-9 and A-F will work)(After the hex just put the text you want displayed)



the cheats cant work :X... alread try activate use -cheats(spacex2)


obviously it cant work ... this is in broken fulfilled request........
and you are reviving a topic 1 year ago -.-


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)