wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently July 23rd, 2019, 7:42 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: SUCKYASS NEW UPDATES
PostPosted: July 1st, 2008, 10:18 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: September 21st, 2007, 10:54 pm
Posts: 73
Durchdringen wrote:
maphacks are for fags. Cheats in the game are ok, they should expect
something is up in the first place, but for someone just blatantly
using maphacks to give them an upper advantage, it's like kicking a 2
legged dog.


lol but dude jjpack has -mh so thats kinda mhing but just not as good

also can someone please tell me why my gattahack2.1 isnt working


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SUCKYASS NEW UPDATES
PostPosted: July 1st, 2008, 10:21 pm 
Offline
Tyrannical Drama Queen
User avatar

Joined: November 19th, 2007, 5:05 am
Posts: 4990
Now, I don't really care for hacks, but when it corrupts my entire game because I have the wc3edit.net loader in my folder, that makes me mad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SUCKYASS NEW UPDATES
PostPosted: July 1st, 2008, 10:59 pm 
Offline
Forum Drunk
User avatar

Joined: January 17th, 2007, 4:22 pm
Posts: 2887
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
Title: Proud to be a Kraut!
Bartimaeus wrote:
Now, I don't really care for hacks, but when it corrupts my entire game because I have the wc3edit.net loader in my folder, that makes me mad.

w/e you're talking about, you're wrong!
the loader for our server is no problem at all (it just stopped working!).
my listfile recovery tool still works fine! (I'm really glad it does.)
I had no problems at all patching wc3 on both of my pc's I got it on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SUCKYASS NEW UPDATES
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2008, 3:38 pm 
Offline
Forum Staff
User avatar

Joined: April 17th, 2008, 10:04 pm
Posts: 335
Location: Pittsburgh
My Autorefresher still works lol. I didn't notice a change very much at all lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SUCKYASS NEW UPDATES
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 11:50 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: December 14th, 2007, 9:56 am
Posts: 175
Title: Naruto Addict
dude i cant even have my warcraft 3 run because of the update as soon as i get it the message shows up saying my war3.exe configuration is wrong and it wont even open warcraft 3 this has never happened before so WTF IS WRONG HERE??????!!!!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SUCKYASS NEW UPDATES
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 1:04 pm 
Offline
The Flying Cow!
User avatar

Joined: November 2nd, 2007, 10:34 pm
Posts: 2247
Location: Melbourne
Masterstitch wrote:
dude i cant even have my warcraft 3 run because of the update as soon as i get it the message shows up saying my war3.exe configuration is wrong and it wont even open warcraft 3 this has never happened before so WTF IS WRONG HERE??????!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAD LOOKED AROUND, you would have found that you NEED THE VISUAL C++ LIBRARIES!
warcraft-3-tech-support-f9/important-update-information-t5914.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SUCKYASS NEW UPDATES
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 7:29 pm 
Offline
Tyrannical Drama Queen
User avatar

Joined: November 19th, 2007, 5:05 am
Posts: 4990
Ozzapoo wrote:
Masterstitch wrote:
dude i cant even have my warcraft 3 run because of the update as soon as i get it the message shows up saying my war3.exe configuration is wrong and it wont even open warcraft 3 this has never happened before so WTF IS WRONG HERE??????!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAD LOOKED AROUND, you would have found that you NEED THE VISUAL C++ LIBRARIES!
warcraft-3-tech-support-f9/important-update-information-t5914.html


He asks for help, and all you do is yell at him.

At least you provided a link. That's an improvement.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SUCKYASS NEW UPDATES
PostPosted: July 4th, 2008, 12:31 am 
Offline
The Flying Cow!
User avatar

Joined: November 2nd, 2007, 10:34 pm
Posts: 2247
Location: Melbourne
Bartimaeus wrote:
Ozzapoo wrote:
Masterstitch wrote:
dude i cant even have my warcraft 3 run because of the update as soon as i get it the message shows up saying my war3.exe configuration is wrong and it wont even open warcraft 3 this has never happened before so WTF IS WRONG HERE??????!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU HAD LOOKED AROUND, you would have found that you NEED THE VISUAL C++ LIBRARIES!
warcraft-3-tech-support-f9/important-update-information-t5914.html


He asks for help, and all you do is yell at him.

At least you provided a link. That's an improvement.

At least I didn't yell the entire sentence ^^ That's an improvement too :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: SUCKYASS NEW UPDATES
PostPosted: July 10th, 2008, 7:08 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: September 21st, 2007, 10:54 pm
Posts: 73
shadowfrench made some new ver of custom kick and all that for the newupdate but still working on maphack


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO


Privacy Policy Statement
Impressum (German)