wc3edit.net

United Warcraft 3 map hacking!
It is currently April 20th, 2024, 3:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Election Bullshit
PostPosted: November 4th, 2008, 2:08 pm 

Bleh, gay really is a choice though. There are recorded instances of people being gay for quite some time (Medieval/Renaissance europe) (Them damn greeks). However all of them were married and had kids (with women***) Obviously it is possible to choose =P. On a serious note though, I really don't give a damn if people are gay, but if they are gay in my pass (2 guys making out in a park) I might puke on them. Because I find that really disgusting, however what they do in the privacy of their own homes is there business. As for gay marriage, they should do something along the lines of domestic partnership. Marriage is a purely religious thing, if all you want is the rights that go along with being with a partner, that should be available. In regards to marriage itself, take it up with religion.

Feel Free to lvl them up :P
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

PostPosted: November 4th, 2008, 2:44 pm 
Forum Staff

Title: I Just Lost the Game
Marriage is not purely religious. It is a legal thing.

And those gay people who had a wife and children... It's possible they were bisexual. It's also possible that they just had the wife and kids so that they would be less likely to be discovered. It was a pretty big crime back then to be gay.

And it's not really a choice for them. They can't change who they are attracted to, or what gender they're attracted to. That's a part of them. It's not a choice, it's the way they are. Yes, they could choose to marry someone of the opposite gender, but why force them to choose the opposite gender? If same-sex marriage will make them happy, so be it. We don't have the right to deny that to them.

Blizzard: Senethior459#1962
Discord: Kyle#7409
Steam: Spacekidkyle

PostPosted: November 4th, 2008, 11:59 pm 

Title: Sir Awesome
Senethior459 wrote:
Yes, they could choose to marry someone of the opposite gender, but why force them to choose the opposite gender? If same-sex marriage will make them happy, so be it. We don't have the right to deny that to them.

That's what I've been saying the entire time. They deserve to have equal rights...

InitialD wrote:
why do you give a ... of how others think? This is the real world how people think. If all are smart there won't be so many tradegy on this world. Look if you are a girl, a boy told you he wanna ... you. Did you tyhink that the boy wanna ... you because you are wise. Nope, because your breast are big... that's human.

I said in my first post that this was my opinion and to feel free to think otherwise. I care that people have equal rights, and I also care that the country I live in isn't getting fucked up by people's misperceptions and by people's feelings about people with different beliefs/feelings. Also, your grammar and spelling really kind of suck. -.-

PostPosted: November 5th, 2008, 12:07 am 
Tyrannical Drama Queen

patrick-the-bomb wrote:
Senethior459 wrote:
Yes, they could choose to marry someone of the opposite gender, but why force them to choose the opposite gender? If same-sex marriage will make them happy, so be it. We don't have the right to deny that to them.

That's what I've been saying the entire time. They deserve to have equal rights...

InitialD wrote:
why do you give a ... of how others think? This is the real world how people think. If all are smart there won't be so many tradegy on this world. Look if you are a girl, a boy told you he wanna ... you. Did you tyhink that the boy wanna ... you because you are wise. Nope, because your breast are big... that's human.

I said in my first post that this was my opinion and to feel free to think otherwise. I care that people have equal rights, and I also care that the country I live in isn't getting fucked up by people's misperceptions and by people's feelings about people with different beliefs/feelings. Also, your grammar and spelling really kind of suck. -.-

This is an English-only speaking forum, however, it's open for everyone. Lots of people that have come here have had only a very basic understanding of English, and sometimes, had to use a translator. Grammar isn't important, as long as you understand what they're saying.

And his grammar isn't even that bad. I've seen thousands, hundreds of thousands, even, with worse grammar.

PostPosted: November 5th, 2008, 12:09 am 

Title: Sir Awesome
It's not very great. lol. I know people come from everywhere. Like Dekar from Germany and whatnot. I still had to read his post a few times to understand what he meant, and I doubled back on some parts of it.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2008, 3:21 pm 

Title: Naruto Addict
you cant make a choice on who you fall in love with falling in love with someone is the result of caring for the good and bad parts of that person and liking them both its not sexually attracted to them that's just hormones love is something much more important and as a result isn't something you can control they fell in love with someone of the opposite sex because its not their choice its called LOVE try learning what it is before you go on a rant about it

PostPosted: November 30th, 2008, 5:20 pm 
Grammar King

Title: Worst human for 4eva
Well, see, I have a gay friend and he hates it. People go around spitting on him in his own neighborhood. Me, being ignorant, asked him if he hates it so much why does he still choose to be gay. Course, we're like best friends so he just answers me saying "Do you think I choose to be like this, to go through all of this?" It just makes me think that it's not much of a choice, but more of a preference that they have little-to-no say in. And, I do believe they should be treated equally like all of the other people. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.

Quote:
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...

Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!

PostPosted: December 8th, 2008, 11:39 pm 
Newcomer

UndeadxAssassin wrote:
Well, see, I have a gay friend and he hates it. People go around spitting on him in his own neighborhood. Me, being ignorant, asked him if he hates it so much why does he still choose to be gay. Course, we're like best friends so he just answers me saying "Do you think I choose to be like this, to go through all of this?" It just makes me think that it's not much of a choice, but more of a preference that they have little-to-no say in. And, I do believe they should be treated equally like all of the other people. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

tell him to fucking kick their asses.

PostPosted: December 18th, 2008, 2:18 am 
Grammar King

Title: Worst human for 4eva
Off-topic (sorta?): Ironically, there's an ad on the top of the page. It's one of those surveys. "Are you gay?" Just saying ^^

On-topic:
tfot wrote:
tell him to fucking kick their asses.

He's being the better person. He's very nice =]. Besides, it would just make gays (for lack of a better work) look bad.

(20:53:52) Bartimaeus: Thank you, Jen.
(20:53:56) Bartimaeus: Truly, you are wise.

Quote:
(23:44:12) Bartimaeus: I was in pubic school until middle school...

Learn how to extract and read RAW Codes here!

Need help? Click here and ask your question!

PostPosted: December 19th, 2008, 12:23 pm 

Title: Pro at cooking.
@Obama
Well, I don't live on the USA anymore, I live in Brasil atm, so I can't say that much about the elections. The only thing I noticed, is that even here on Brasil everyone is "WTF LOL OMFG BLACK ON THE WHITE HOUSE WOOOOW YOBEER ROFLIMAOCOPTER!!!!11!1ONEONE!!1!1!".
Yes, it's not only in the USA that eveyone is "GObama", here at Brasil too (and it's not a small group of guys, everyone is going that way, and if I look I'm doing it too).
Since it's a big event that happend on the history of USA it affects all the whole world, having the fact that USA is on about every place on the world.
I just hope Obama isn't like our president, Lula. If he is, good luck...

@Homossexuals
I don't have much to say too. Here where I live it's legal an homossexual marriage, so, for me the task is over.
And yes, I like them. I have a lot of homossexual friends and they are very common at Brasil. Also, my sister is homossexual.

Contact me on Azeroth: Tauren[ChaR]
Join clan ChaR for Custom Hero Arena games. (Or DotA, whatever)